Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not convinced them boys are in that out building,they have a bedroom in the main property surely and they're allowed stay in the other one when H is there at weekends along with Joe staying.no parent in their right mind would leave their kids out there alone
Not entirely sure she’s of the right mind though!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure her TEENAGE SON, loves his mum barging in to his room to take photos of the dogs in his bed 🙄

God I can’t wait until they all start telling her to duck off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole pink Instagram obsession with girl babies is relatively modern right? Looking at pics from my childhood, my first shoes were red, my first snowsuit was blue, I was dressed it lots of colours like mint green, cream, yellow, pink. (This is late 80s/early 90s)
Now it’s just PINK everything
So depressing

I’m sure her TEENAGE SON, loves his mum barging in to his room to take photos of the dogs in his bed 🙄

God I can’t wait until they all start telling her to duck off 🤣🤣
Haha someday soon she will walk in on something she doesn’t Want to see and she will learn to knock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Somethings happened to me I’m going to say something positive on the Stacey Thread....
I just love little Theo 😍😍 She’s so cute 🥰

Right now back to normal service ....

All that tat she’s put in the babies room is not only impractical it’s dangerous
Fake grasses
Tiny blocks
Glass Rose case
Candle holder
Just basically any tat that’s pink and not suitable for a babies room !!
There are so many lovely things you can buy to decorate a nursery so absolutely no need for all the crap she’s putting in hers !
Just want to say that I’m pinching the name Theo for my new puppy! And yes, I know no one else cares 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
wow she’s really going heavy on the filters. Looks absolutely nothing like her and she’s looking more and more like the grinch (the actual grinch) every day 😱

72B5BC6B-739D-4867-992E-85E794779BF4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s messing up her prerecords 😂😂 also didn’t it just get mentioned that we don’t see peanut and this morning there he is again but she doesn’t read here.

Reactions: 10
Hahahah made me laugh so much because Leighton step mum has put a story of him in the airport, silly sausage Stacey
She’s well done that to prove a point! What must they think of her 🥴 I wish we could post on her grid screenshots of all her lies!! It’s so frustrating

Reactions: 9
It's probably because she's too ashamed to put that she stayed at home to put together a crap unit for the nursery instead of spending day with sons. Having said that there was zero bump in that photo she did afterwards with Theo, which makes it look like it weren't yesterday.

Or another take, do you think the dad tells her to not put when the boys actually go to their dads. Is her relationship amicable or acrimonious between her and the ex's?

I just don't get it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Will be interesting to see if she posts the boys on her stories today, obviously they’ll be pre records. Her ex’s and their families must think she is such a fanny

Reactions: 17
What does she achieve from lying all the time, I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.