Stacey Solomon #37 Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about the dogs this morning, I bet Stacey slept in the annex with Zach last night as Leighton wasn’t there.

It’s not that the dogs went looking for who was still in bed, it’s that they were already there.

Reactions: 11
Stacey obviously pre recorded doing the babies nursery, when she actually found out the gender like 10 weeks ago or more 😴 hence the no bump

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210730-154515_Facebook.jpg
Let's hope the stupid bleep has read this story and learns how bleeping idiotic her parenting is!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So if stacey says he’s gone for a week but step mums stories there for 3 weeks, is she going to say Leighton flew back on his own? How is she supposed to cover up where he is for 2 weeks?

Reactions: 7
Number 1 rule Stacey : if you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything....
This should be number one rule for all influencers.

So if stacey says he’s gone for a week but step mums stories there for 3 weeks, is she going to say Leighton flew back on his own? How is she supposed to cover up where he is for 2 weeks?
On his PlayStation!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guarantee she would have already filmed rex running to leighton and Zach so she can use it next week and can say he’s back. I just find it so odd, they’re going to need therapy when they’re older for all this fucked up behaviour it must be exhausting for the children having to film all these random bits of content, very confusing

Reactions: 25
3 weeks! Didn’t Stacey say a week?!
She’ll be trying to explain L’s absence for longer but will forget what she’s already said!
She'll day he decided to stay longer at his Dad's, she's said that in the past and I never thought anything of it, until now.

Reactions: 26
I’d rather say my child was gone for a 3 week Hol than lie about saying he wanted to stay longer. She said it last year & my first thought was how sad that he doesn’t want to come home. surely a long holiday sounds so much better.

Reactions: 19
She'll day he decided to stay longer at his Dad's, she's said that in the past and I never thought anything of it, until now.
‘He decided to stay in *insert holiday destination here* with his dad with only a weeks worth of clothes and was lucky enough to be able to get the same flight back!’

Reactions: 10
The photo on the couch? I’d swear I’ve seen that pic before In the old house
It’s the same photo Stacey posted for Valentine’s Day this year. It’s sad that I know that isn’t it.
now Joe is at it with the Pre records but he’s taking it to the next level and doing them months in advance haha

Reactions: 9
So many lies !
leighton was at the Airport hotel yesterday
His step-mum has just posted by the pool side “3 weeks of sunshine “
Will be interesting to see what “fake home” leighton will be getting up to today 😂
Yea Stacey said it was only a week but his step mum says 3 weeks unless Leighton is flying back on his own after a week which I doubt it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.