Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Destroying that house, one room at a time.
How completely ridiculous to butcher the wardrobe to fit the drawers in and then, have to put crap there to conceal the ugly gaps! Ha ha ha.

I’ve looked at the plans and assuming it’s bedroom 3, why not put the (expensive) drawers against one of the walls? There is still enough space for a cot and then a bed.

Still can’t believe, in that enormous house, there are no bedrooms for the big boys are they’re in a separate building. What a joke.
Eh it's a four bedroom?? How is it not enough room for them then? Rex has his, the girl will be in theirs for a while so leaves two spare rooms for them for now and if the girl needs her room can't the two boys share a room or her and Rex share. It works whichever way. Confused!

Reactions: 4
Oh boy. Just watched stories. Wtf has she done putting a chest of drawers in the cupboard? I'm laughing hard inside. That looks awful. Get a carpenter to put some shelves in properly if you don't have time (!) to sort yourself. Would look so much better.

Reactions: 7
Eh it's a four bedroom?? How is it not enough room for them then? Rex has his, the girl will be in theirs for a while so leaves two spare rooms for them for now and if the girl needs her room can't the two boys share a room or her and Rex share. It works whichever way. Confused!
There are 4 rooms upstairs one is very small one is for Princess Pickle one for Rex and Stacey and Joe’s room
When she moved in she gave a tour of the separate Annex which is where the 3 boys will go because don’t forget about Harry !
So a 3/4 bedroom house was never going to fit the 5 kids in the first place
But the way Stacey shows us things it looks like the house is all in one which it isn’t !

Reactions: 8
How completely ridiculous to butcher the wardrobe to fit the drawers in and then, have to put crap there to conceal the ugly gaps! Ha ha ha.

I’ve looked at the plans and assuming it’s bedroom 3, why not put the (expensive) drawers against one of the walls? There is still enough space for a cot and then a bed.

Still can’t believe, in that enormous house, there are no bedrooms for the big boys are they’re in a separate building. What a joke.
Oh cool, do you have plans of the other floors!?

I feel like my little girls Jellycat bunny might need to go “missing” (I know Rex has them but I didn’t mind too much when it wasn’t the exact same one!)

Reactions: 1
I can not believe she has cut a bleeping hole in the wall! If you wanted drawers in there you would buy ones that fit I wouldn't even think to cut a hole in the wall ffs! She gets worse and flowers in a wardrobe you won't see them and she a baby for gods sake she doesn't care!!
When you eventually moves out it's probably going to be one of those houses that looks nice in the brochure but when you get to have a proper look around, it's all bodged wardrobes, painted tiles, horrendous paint job, tat stuck over everywhere.

There's nothing wrong with doing your own decorating and DIY, but you've got to know your limits, or use masking tape when painting, take your time and apply some common sense!

#SAVEPICKLECOTTAGE

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really not a fan of full names on personalised clothes. Initials aren’t too bad. Especially if the clothes are ones they’ll wear to nursery for example, but I’d hate the idea of everyone being able to walk past my kid and call them by name. It’s just not safe. Then again neither is broadcasting your little kids every move to Instagram.
Many many years ago, that was one of the things that used to be on child safety posters. They used to advise not having personalised clothing, bags etc.

Reactions: 10
There are 4 rooms upstairs one is very small one is for Princess Pickle one for Rex and Stacey and Joe’s room
When she moved in she gave a tour of the separate Annex which is where the 3 boys will go because don’t forget about Harry !
So a 3/4 bedroom house was never going to fit the 5 kids in the first place
But the way Stacey shows us things it looks like the house is all in one which it isn’t !
So one for princess pickle, one for Rex, one for Stacey and Joe. That's 3 rooms so it leaves one room left? Can they not share just to keep all in the same building lol I don't get it. Ok when Harry is there fine, they can go over with him but when he's not there stay in the main house!!!!

When you eventually moves out it's probably going to be one of those houses that looks nice in the brochure but when you get to have a proper look around, it's all bodged wardrobes, painted tiles, horrendous paint job, tat stuck over everywhere.

There's nothing wrong with doing your own decorating and DIY, but you've got to know your limits, or use masking tape when painting, take your time and apply some common sense!

#SAVEPICKLECOTTAGE
#savepicklemansion

I feel like she keeps referring to it as a cottage to try and downplay she's a not so relatable millionaire to her gullible followers 😞

Reactions: 10
Just me over here trying to make sense of her destroying the actual useable space in the wardrobe by putting drawers inside it, when you could just have the drawers against a wall and a useable bleeping wardrobe.
Also why is there pampas grass in a babies wardrobe?

Reactions: 14
My head is hurting so bleeping much trying to figure out just what the duck it is she’s doing with that wardrobe! I thought the top of the drawers were meant to serve as a changing table?? bleeping hell, I’m confused!

And here comes the pointy finger because her followers are too thick to know what she is talking about even though it's right in front of us. She'd drive you to drink

• Haha

Who’s room has the ensuite? Is that belonging to Rex?

She has topped everything diy before for me with that hole in the wardrobe and space wasting setup 🤣🤣🤣 Seriously wtf and then saying place stuff in front of the gaps...Erm or just stop being a cheapo lol. It's just stupid and pointless, if the drawers wouldn't fit in the room why paint them. She has to have cleaners, nannies and other helpers, I've never known a parent to actually not parent this much and pretend to be so busy all the time. The constant wahoo at the childrens basic needs being met really pisses me off too.

Reactions: 11
So one for princess pickle, one for Rex, one for Stacey and Joe. That's 3 rooms so it leaves one room left? Can they not share just to keep all in the same building lol I don't get it. Ok when Harry is there fine, they can go over with him but when he's not there stay in the main house!!!!
Apart from the main bedroom the other rooms upstairs are really small and awkward, the main house really isn’t suitable for them as a family at all

What. The. duck. Does. That. Bedroom. Look. Like.
Honestly! duck me sideways!
why is she being like this???
It’s a bleeping girl love, not the lord and saviour herself.
It’s actually sickens me a bit.
why is it such a strange, lovely feeling to be folding clothes away in a drawer? You’ve done it thrice before.
Is it really that special because they are pink? As a mum to 2 girls, it makes me want to barrage in to their rooms and throw away anything with a hint of pink on it.
i hope her sons can’t see her stories.

Reactions: 19
What a bleeping mess. I'm fully convinced now she has had some sort of mental break as it is the only thing that can explain how she thinks -

A) Seeing her devil child rub her disgusting naked belly would give me anything other than the bork
B) That wardrobe/cupboard hybrid monstrosity is nothing short of nightmare fuel

I hope Princess Gherkin turns into a raging emo who gives them hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What. The. duck. Does. That. Bedroom. Look. Like.
Honestly! duck me sideways!
why is she being like this???
It’s a bleeping girl love, not the lord and saviour herself.
It’s actually sickens me a bit.
why is it such a strange, lovely feeling to be folding clothes away in a drawer? You’ve done it thrice before.
Is it really that special because they are pink? As a mum to 2 girls, it makes me want to barrage in to their rooms and throw away anything with a hint of pink on it.
i hope her sons can’t see her stories.
The songs get me when she's doing stuff in the baby's room like she has never had a child before and she finally has one forgetting about the boys

Reactions: 9
Stacey is the definition of the phrase “can’t polish a turd”. She’s technically a millionaire yet here she is cutting a hole in the wall to fit some drawers in a wardrobe and then covering up the dodgy gaps with teddies and pampas grass.

honestly I’m flabbergasted.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.