Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you need labels (shameless plugging for the sis) for the baskets, they're literally open at the top, you can see what's in it ffs😉

Reactions: 15
I can not believe she has cut a bleeping hole in the wall! If you wanted drawers in there you would buy ones that fit I wouldn't even think to cut a hole in the wall ffs! She gets worse and flowers in a wardrobe you won't see them and she a baby for gods sake she doesn't care!!

Reactions: 27
She said she hasn't bought many clothes 'just because' just because what?

I know she's had losses but she's not been acting like she's worried about it happening again the way she's been carrying on especially since announcing out she's having a girl!

Reactions: 14
I stumbled on this thread last night, had to laugh at child of the corn, he’s the image of Malachi! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely there’s somewhere else that changing table can go and she could actually buy drawers that fit in the cupboard. Honestly the mind boggles

Reactions: 12
She just…. She just cut an unnecessary hole in her wall to fit some drawers… what….. is she ok???? Why not a) buy different drawers or b) leave them outside. Stacey stacey stacey 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I came here to say the same thing why paint them for them to be in the wardrobe behind painted doors. Can’t they fit outside. What about when she’s older and you move the drawers out your gonna be left with a gaping hole? Anything for content. also I know she hasn’t had a girl before but they is such thing as too pink. Why not some other colours too.
Also don’t get me started on the frilly monstrosities she’s hung up. Why do people dress their children up in all these awful clothes. What’s wrong with comfort?
Edit to add: the I’ve not bought a lot of clothes translates to im waiting for the gifted clothing that will be personalised once I announce her name like most of Rex clothes.

Reactions: 23
She said she hasn't bought many clothes 'just because' just because what?

I know she's had losses but she's not been acting like she's worried about it happening again the way she's been carrying on especially since announcing out she's having a girl!
hasn’t bought a lot because she will be gifted a lot 🙄

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ, what did I just watch.
It’s like the worst episode of 60 minute makeover x 1000. It looks bad on her crappy filtered videos, imagine just how bad it all looks irl, close up. That house is completely ruined!

Reactions: 15
I’m baffled, it just made sense to put the drawers in the wardrobe. Well stace explain because it doesn’t make sense to us normal folk. You’ve hacked apart a wall for the sake of it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So preferably you would measure to make sure they fit inside the wardrobe right, but ok if they didn't why not just keep the drawers outside the wardrobe 😕 don't understand the need to do that??

Reactions: 11
That hole isn’t even cut evenly it looks an absolute state. What a mess. Putting bits of tat and dust collectors on the unit to hide the fact that she’s made such a cock up of the whole thing.

Reactions: 19
Really not a fan of full names on personalised clothes. Initials aren’t too bad. Especially if the clothes are ones they’ll wear to nursery for example, but I’d hate the idea of everyone being able to walk past my kid and call them by name. It’s just not safe. Then again neither is broadcasting your little kids every move to Instagram.

Who the duck does permanent damage to a wall for the sake of some drawers that could go literally anywhere else?! She’s so bleeping stupid 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but she’s a millionaire and that wardrobe is a disgrace. What a tit hole it looks… I might sound materialistic but her first baby girl and she couldn’t have got some professionals in to do a lovely job….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.