Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happened to the phone in the drawer over the weekend!?!
I don't understand why you would buy a house like that just to erase all the character that surely is what the house is about.
Painting tiles black and covering the old fashioned doors in baby pink and cutting giant holes inside the wardrobe.......seriously don't get it??:unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who’s room has the ensuite? Is that belonging to Rex?
Of course!

Oh cool, do you have plans of the other floors!?
The plan with the library is the annexe building and the snug is the room, now divided into two, for her two older boys. On the ground floor!

I love the house and grounds but I despair when I see what they are doing to it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has it been confirmed by either of them that Joe is on Masterchef?

'Are you disappointed by my dumplings'

Reactions: 1
Remember when she painted the carpet in the last house ......well if she paints this one pink that will finish me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know how the press refer to Katie Price’s house as the “mucky mansion”, why haven’t they dubbed Pickle Mansion as something similar?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know how the press refer to Katie Price’s house as the “mucky mansion”, why haven’t they dubbed Pickle Mansion as something similar?
Mucky Mansion could also apply to the Solomon-Swash family as they're all a bunch of mucky mingers anyway

Reactions: 8
Of course!

The plan with the library is the annexe building and the snug is the room, now divided into two, for her two older boys. On the ground floor!

I love the house and grounds but I despair when I see what they are doing to it.

Don;t forget she's also using the door into the kitchen to make into her pink utility.

She really needs an architect or someone to design the house properly as she's totally bleeping it up.

1.png

Reactions: 7
Of course!

Thank you so much, I just love house plans! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's only one explanation for the horrific job she's doing on renovation and decorating 'pickle' cottage... that she's fully intending to sell the land to developers and have the whole thing bulldozed in a few years. Either that or she will build another modern home on the land, her whole set up doesn't work.

I actually can't get over her shoving the drawers into the wardrobe. Looks awful. Surely the room isn't THAT small she can't fit the changing table drawers and a cotbed which is all you really need for a nursery, its all I had.. that, and a built in wardrobe I popped some Kallax cubes in the bottom of for extra storage, that would have been far more relatable and fitting with her IKEA obsession

Reactions: 11
She had to take it out of the drawer while she walloped a great hole in the back of the wardrobe to fit said drawers in there..
Next she’ll be having a phone in the drawer in the wardrobe when she REALLY is staying off social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course!

surely it would of made more sense for Stacey and joe to have bedroom 2 with the ensuite, Rex and new baby in 3&4 and the two older boys having the big bedroom 1 to share with the dressing room?

or buy a house with better bedrooms!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just remembered, didn't she do a tour of that nursery before it was a nursery and she said this would be the nursery if they were ever lucky enough to have another. Do you think this was when she was already pregnant with Princess pickle considering she's clearly further along than she's let on or do we think that was before or around the time of the miscarriages? Not sure when she did that story.

Reactions: 25
Been lurking for a while but this is my first post. I used to think Stacey was alright but the weird hanging fake tacky plants in the conservatory made me start to think otherwise. The badly painted pink drawers in a cupboard has tipped me over the edge. Just wtf?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.