Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, what.the.duck did she just do to that wardrobe.

Secondly, why does it make sense to put a chest of draws in the wardrobe? Surely that is the absolute opposite of sense....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s taking the piss with these little renovations she’s doing. Good grief. She’s murdering the house

Reactions: 16
She’s going wild for the whole pink thing. I have a wee girl who is a very girly little girl but her room / playroom are plain colours - easy to then get cushions / duvets / rugs etc to change as she wishes. Not all girly girls love pink - that’s pretty old fashioned! And what happens when the little girls clothes need a bit more hanging space. Do the ugly drawers then get moved out into the main living space? This mad need to upcycle everything - some things looked good as they were 🤦‍♀️. And labelling has gone daft too - you can see what’s in the boxes. Will even the wardrobe be labelled next 🤔

Reactions: 10
Baffles me how she kept Rex running round like a reject from Oliver all his life, but now she’s having a girl she’s conforming to every girl stereotype possible 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you know what I don’t understand more than the drawers in the wardrobe…. why she put them in and then painted around it 🥲🥲🥲🥲 why

Reactions: 12
Is SS actually going to be using that chest of drawers as it's intended use of a changing station inside a wardrobe?????

• Haha
She said she hasn't bought many clothes 'just because' just because what?

I know she's had losses but she's not been acting like she's worried about it happening again the way she's been carrying on especially since announcing out she's having a girl!
Hasn’t bought many because she’s waiting to see what people send her first. That was just a shamless hint from her

Reactions: 14
I don’t actually think there is enough space for the drawers to be outside the wardrobe. The bedrooms, apart from master bedroom all seem to be odd shaped and not very big, with them awful radiators. I think that’s why she has put them in the wardrobe

Reactions: 5
What’s the point of spending £500 on a changing station to then put it in a wardrobe ?

The wardrobe rail can only fit tiny baby nightclub Dresses on

what’s the betting she hasn’t washed any of those baby clothes !

She could of got a carpenter to fit the wardrobe out with beautiful draws and storage

It’s just all for the gram isn’t it !!

Reactions: 19
The absolute bleeping state of that wardrobe!

She'll have painted those doors with emulsion so that will all be coming off in days.

And the grotty old carpet...

Who is this meant to appeal to? Who is going to watch that and think #nurserygoals?! 🤦‍♀️

All she needed to do was put in either a lower hanging rail or one of those hanging things that go on the rail, put the drawers in the actual room, job done. The room isn't massive but it's easily big enough for a cot and those drawers!!

I took the I've not bought many clothes to mean she knows she won't need to because all the gifted stuff will start rolling in soon!

How would looking at Joe junior rubbing a bump make me fu**king smile

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Destroying that house, one room at a time.
How completely ridiculous to butcher the wardrobe to fit the drawers in and then, have to put crap there to conceal the ugly gaps! Ha ha ha.

I’ve looked at the plans and assuming it’s bedroom 3, why not put the (expensive) drawers against one of the walls? There is still enough space for a cot and then a bed.

Still can’t believe, in that enormous house, there are no bedrooms for the big boys are they’re in a separate building. What a joke.

Attachments

What a minge bag, get some storage shelves built into the wardrobe and leave enough space for hanging items. Tight wad.

Reactions: 5
That's one thing I can't get over with SS is the smoking whilst pregnant thing.
If someone's judgement and decision making is that fucked up on something so straightforward, it does not bode well in life.

Although fags probably give her life or something... 🥴
Well they possibly make her heart hurt

Reactions: 1
It’s quite insulting that she thinks she’s appealing to the masses by doing these gross cheap ‘makeovers’.

Reactions: 6
Destroying that house, one room at a time.
How completely ridiculous to butcher the wardrobe to fit the drawers in and then, have to put crap there to conceal the ugly gaps! Ha ha ha.

I’ve looked at the plans and assuming it’s bedroom 3, why not put the (expensive) drawers against one of the walls? There is still enough space for a cot and then a bed.

Still can’t believe, in that enormous house, there are no bedrooms for the big boys are they’re in a separate building. What a joke.
How do you know where she lives haha

Doesn’t know where the shoes are from as her sister bought them? Yeah shoes don’t usually have a brand inside the shoe 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.