Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she hasn't bought many clothes 'just because' just because what?

I know she's had losses but she's not been acting like she's worried about it happening again the way she's been carrying on especially since announcing out she's having a girl!
because she wants them gifted 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She's definitely not in the country, she's only just outside the M25 and there's an industrial estate next door. The house and grounds are lovely (well the house was before she started on it) but it's not where I'd choose to live if I had her money.
Busy looking on a map lol she is near Brentwood isn’t she?

She really does, I only live ten mins from where she use to live, so initially thought it was miles and miles away from what she was saying, only to find out she's gone literally 15 mins the other side of where I am. 🤣
Near brentwood?

Reactions: 3
She said she hasn't bought many clothes 'just because' just because what?

I know she's had losses but she's not been acting like she's worried about it happening again the way she's been carrying on especially since announcing out she's having a girl!
Because she is waiting fir the freebees

Reactions: 6
Is anybody secretly hoping that the gender scan was wrong and she’s having a boy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
There are 4 rooms upstairs one is very small one is for Princess Pickle one for Rex and Stacey and Joe’s room
When she moved in she gave a tour of the separate Annex which is where the 3 boys will go because don’t forget about Harry !
So a 3/4 bedroom house was never going to fit the 5 kids in the first place
But the way Stacey shows us things it looks like the house is all in one which it isn’t !
It’s absolutely shocking that she had those 3 boys sleeping in that annex that isn’t even close to the house, child services should be called for this. What is the legal age you can leave your child alone? Because isn’t this what she is doing?

Reactions: 7
The bedroom would have looked lovely staying cream with her pink accessories!

And why has she made another utility room when there's one in the annex

Reactions: 11
The fact she’s painted and reusing them drawers baffles me, her first girl after 3 boys. I know it might be wasteful (Hinchlike) but I’d judge her less than Hinch tbf if she got all new. They are like polar opposites in this, Hinch cloned son no1s room and bought exactly the same so has double everything and reused nothing and stace is reusing tit drawers and putting them inside a wardrobe wtf.

The fact she’s painted and reusing them drawers baffles me, her first girl after 3 boys. I know it might be wasteful (Hinchlike) but I’d judge her less than Hinch tbf if she got all new. They are like polar opposites in this, Hinch cloned son no1s room and bought exactly the same so has double everything and reused nothing and stace is reusing tit drawers and putting them inside a wardrobe wtf.
I don't understand why we need to compare what she's done to what Hinch has done? It makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 26
The bedroom would have looked lovely staying cream with her pink accessories!

And why has she made another utility room when there's one in the annex
because we're not supposed to know there's 2 separate buildings so she's got to make it look like it's in the main house!

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why we need to compare what she's done to what Hinch has done? It makes no sense to me.
I’ve actually noticed when I’m bored and flit between different threads, people like to throw Hinch in there. I don’t get it.
Anyway, if I had the space and all of my children had their own bedrooms, I would rather get everything new than do a bad job of painting of everything. The paint work on them drawers is awful. The paint job on the wardrobe doors is awful. The only rooms we have seen that look ok is the big boys room because she has blatantly got professionals in to do them

because we're not supposed to know there's 2 separate buildings so she's got to make it look like it's in the main house!
And who wants to drag their dirty washing across the garden and back 😂

Reactions: 12
Of course!

The plan with the library is the annexe building and the snug is the room, now divided into two, for her two older boys. On the ground floor!

I love the house and grounds but I despair when I see what they are doing to it.
I wonder if bedroom 4 is where the nanny sleeps

I’ve actually noticed when I’m bored and flit between different threads, people like to throw Hinch in there. I don’t get it.
Anyway, if I had the space and all of my children had their own bedrooms, I would rather get everything new than do a bad job of painting of everything. The paint work on them drawers is awful. The paint job on the wardrobe doors is awful. The only rooms we have seen that look ok is the big boys room because she has blatantly got professionals in to do them

And who wants to drag their dirty washing across the garden and back 😂
I've noticed that as well and more so on this thread.
I'd buy new, unless it was hand made furniture that was great quality, but I doubt Stacey has any furniture like that. I don't even know why she needs to get a bedroom ready for her yet, my 2 year old still hasn't got his own bedroom as it's being used as an office. She should concentrate on getting rooms ready for the boys and rooms that are in the main house.

Reactions: 8
That's insane...what's going to happen when the baby's clothes need to be bigger so they no longer fit in the space between rail and drawers?? So bloody short sighted!

My daughter was looking at old photos of when she was little and grumbling about the state of things I dressed her in (little dress with tights and ankle boots or combat trousers with a pink t shirt and trainers for example!) So I showed her the kind of frill monstrosity I could have dressed her. Soon stopped that complaint 😂

Reactions: 7
I've noticed that as well and more so on this thread.
I'd buy new, unless it was hand made furniture that was great quality, but I doubt Stacey has any furniture like that. I don't even know why she needs to get a bedroom ready for her yet, my 2 year old still hasn't got his own bedroom as it's being used as an office. She should concentrate on getting rooms ready for the boys and rooms that are in the main house.
Oh, yer, this thread is wild for Hinch comparisons
Rex doesn’t even sleep in his own bedroom, so I don’t know why they’ve done the baby room 😂 definitely with you on the handmade to last furniture. Would love all that. But like Stace, IKEA will have to do for now 😂

Reactions: 8
I thought Leighton was on holiday with his dad ? So how can he be at Stacey’s building furniture and organising ?

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely shocking that she had those 3 boys sleeping in that annex that isn’t even close to the house, child services should be called for this. What is the legal age you can leave your child alone? Because isn’t this what she is doing?
I know the answer to this, I learnt when I became a single mum who worked full time. There is no legal age, but if anything goes wrong you can be prosecuted for neglect.

Reactions: 13
Because Hinch isn't active anymore they flock here to mention her to get it out their system for the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found out the hard way! Popped over the road to my neighbour to feed her dog whilst she was on holiday. Left my 9 year old son in our house alone as he was watching a film and I was only literally crossing the road to feed and let the dog out. I was gone 10/15 mins max. Went home and about half an hour later my door bell went, it was the police! My neighbour across the road (who’s dog I was feeding) her next door neighbour called the police as she was concerned about a child being left alone. I invited the police in and showed them my CCTV footage of me walking across the road and the time was 12 mins before I walked a back again. They told me whilst what I have done was not illegal, if anything had happened to my child whilst I was not in the house I would be in trouble for child neglect.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.