Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have her posts always been this irratic and filled with lies or are we actually the downfall of Stacey Solomon?

Reactions: 12
Looks like her bump has disappeared in that photo...
It certainly does. There is no bump there at all.

Why on earth has she removed the heater from the wall? I'm not a fan of pink (even for a girl) but she is going way way way OTT on the pink.
The baby will even puke and tit pink when it's born there is so much pink around

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else find the wind in the trees story so unbelievable? It was so obvious she was practically throwing herself into the branches?
What a twit

Reactions: 14
I’ve been trying to work these nails out as they look like her fingers/cuticles have been painted too. Do we think the dozy cow has sprayed or painted her own nails on purpose whilst decorating the Putrid Pink Pickle Palace?

It would support my theory of starting #nailgate to detract from #annexegate

View attachment 686407
oh what a mess!

Reactions: 1
If the next thread title isn’t “Stacey isn’t allowed to show Harry” I’m leaving tattle for good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve been trying to work these nails out as they look like her fingers/cuticles have been painted too. Do we think the dozy cow has sprayed or painted her own nails on purpose whilst decorating the Putrid Pink Pickle Palace?

View attachment 686407
Long time lurker first time poster.
Looks to me like she’s had photo shopped a colour into her nails as she probably realised how bad they look (one looks cracked) if you scroll in the nails look pixilated.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 686407
She has just painted the ends with princess pickles paint

Reactions: 3
Have her posts always been this irratic and filled with lies or are we actually the downfall of Stacey Solomon?
God apologies for my spelling!! What I meant to say was:
Have her posts always been this erratic and filled with lies or are we actually witnessing the downfall of Stacey Solomon?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.