Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*They aren’t married the ring Joe wears is his dads
*Stacey is a woman who barely washes herself never mind the golden gherkin
*Her sister is constantly hanging on her coattails
*Her dad is probably the worst out of the lot of them
*The older boys seems to spend more time away from pickle mansion than they are actually there, Stacey likes to pretend otherwise though
*The house isn’t actually called pickle cottage
*She is the worst at diy ever and is ruining the mansion one room at a time

• Haha
Reactions: 58
*They aren’t married the ring Joe wears is his dads
*Stacey is a woman who barely washes herself never mind the golden gherkin
*Her sister is constantly hanging on her coattails
*Her dad is probably the worst out of the lot of them
*The older boys seems to spend more time away from pickle mansion than they are actually there, Stacey likes to pretend otherwise though
*The house isn’t actually called pickle cottage
*She is the worst at diy ever and is ruining the mansion one room at a time
- She's up the duff with a pickle princess
- a treat day to Stacey is having a bath, also known as normal hygiene for normal people
- Joe is a serial celeb game show contestant
- the sister sells labels and is the crackhead version of Stacey/if you order Stacey off Wish

• Haha
Reactions: 66
she is ruining that house room by room 😩 nothing she does matches, it’s like she doesn’t think anything through and just chucks paint at it. If she wanted to redecorate like that she should have bought a new build.

Reactions: 25
The golden child is Rex, who is Joe and Spacey’s first child together. Soon to be usurped by the pink version. He will need a bit of discipline in his life before then, or the baby may get nipped, grabbed or hit with a flying toy.

Reactions: 28
- She's up the duff with a pickle princess
- a treat day to Stacey is having a bath, also known as normal hygiene for normal people
- Joe is a serial celeb game show contestant
- the sister sells labels and is the crackhead version of Stacey/if you order Stacey off Wish
- Harry isn't allowed on her stories because of his mom.
- No one cares about hinch on this thread 🙃
- If you want to see the animals..ask the question on this thread *where is...* They will magically appear

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just seen her, Joe and two boys up Lakeside. Walked past a few times. She was getting Rex to pose for pictures with some dinosaurs. I heard her voice before I realised it was her. She had sunglasses on inside…my biggest annoyance!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Just seen her, Joe and two boys up Lakeside. Walked past a few times. She was getting Rex to pose for pictures with some dinosaurs. I heard her voice before I realised it was her. She had sunglasses on inside…my biggest annoyance!!
So it’s not a prerecord well some of it is as she recorded some This morning but joes seem to be in real time.

Reactions: 10
Could you smell them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She probably needs the sunglasses because of how orange and bright Joe's tan is

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I can understand her not wanting to post location until after they've left why not just say "lovely morning at lakeside" or whatever once they've left 🤷🏼‍♀️ and ask Joe to do the same?? Someone posted they actually were there today (Thursday not Monday 😂)

Reactions: 11
She's got that beautiful land and she would rather spend a sunny day shopping indoors for all things pink for Pinkle Swash....

What has she done to those wardrobe doors? 🤯 and why do a wall at a time and paint the skirting with the carpet still down?
This makes no bleeping sense!!!!
i also find it hilarious that people used to say she was so progressive growing Rex’s hair long and putting him in pink/unisex clothing yet now she’s having a girl her brain is well and truly focused on gender 😂

Reactions: 45
God a flower Wall in a nursery wtf and the followers encourage her! Sad acts! She needs help like serious now she can't be right in the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.