Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.
Read the Wiki, Stace can talk about any Tom, Dick but not Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
A) that kid ain’t asleep
B) a sleepover so you can finish something in his room in the morning?
Best grab my pillow and covers…I’ve gotta make breakfast in the morning so I should probably hunker down on the kitchen floor for the night.

She obviously can’t be arsed to walk the 5k between the annexe and the main house

• Haha
Reactions: 94

anonymous1221

“I genuinely didn’t think I’d have the chance to have another baby!” This was so insensitive. Stacey’s been able to conceive and carry to full term almost four times. Joe’s managed to father three children. They clearly don’t appear to have any fertility issues. Stacey’s also only about 30. A good ten or so years to remain fertile. They’re also multi millionaires and could provide for 20 children if they wanted to. I don’t know why it’s made me so irate, but there’s probably people following her who have been trying to conceive their first child for years, or who have had multiple miscarriages. So tone deaf. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 81

FruitnNut Posy

Long time lurker but first post so please go easy on me.
I came across tattle when I was wondering whether I was the only person who could see through Stacey's nonsense and realise that not only is she fake but she is not at all a nice person hence no friends. She has an excellent promoter who knows exactly what direction Stacey needs to go at any given time to up her engagement.
I notice on here that people feel others hang on Stacey's coat tails....I think the exact opposite. Stacey (on her promoter's recommendation) latches on to others and steals their "usp" believing she can do it better. She so believes in her own hype and doesn't give a toss who she treads on, but disguises this with her fake affection for the person.
Today she announced her visit to Lakeside, mentioned it a few times, filmed there and basically loved everything there.

This is no coincidence....her sister Jemma had a label display there a couple of weeks ago. Jemma was genuinely pleased and surprised about this.
I have observed Stacey "in action" so many times, I felt so enraged when I saw Stacey try to muscle in on promotion work in Lakeside, she cannot bear to see anyone have the limelight.

Just watch and wait, next thing little ol Stacey will post in her quivering voice and feigned shock that she is going to do some work with Lakeside...

Oh I better stop here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
*They aren’t married the ring Joe wears is his dads
*Stacey is a tramp who barely washes herself never mind the golden gherkin
*Her sister is constantly hanging on her coattails
*Her dad is probably the worst out of the lot of them
*The older boys seems to spend more time away from pickle mansion than they are actually there, Stacey likes to pretend otherwise though
*The house isn’t actually called pickle cottage
*She is the worst at diy ever and is ruining the mansion one room at a time
- She's up the duff with a pickle princess
- a treat day to Stacey is having a bath, also known as normal hygiene for normal people
- Joe is a serial celeb game show contestant
- the sister sells labels and is the crackhead version of Stacey/if you order Stacey off Wish

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Isn’t her 3 boys by 3 different men?? Just goes to show what kinda girl she is 🤣🤣
I’m a bit new to this thread so forgive me. For all her faults, that’s a bit unfair. Like Kate Winslet, 3 kids by 3 men, Kate Hudson the same, Clint Eastwood 7 kids by 5 different mothers, Bob Marley 11 kids by 7 women.Mick Jagger 7 kids by 4 women. Scary Spice 3 kids by 3 men, need I go on?

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Numpty1

Because it's in Leighton's bedroom? Leighton has a half sister, Harry is his step brother, no blood relation at all. I'm of the wavelength Harry should ofcourse be included, but if he is, then Leighton's biological sister most definitely should be? You aren't a blended family if you pretend members don't exist when it suits you.
In fairness, the kids included are stacey & Joe's. I don't know anyone who would include other children from the "exes" side in family portraits such as this - most kids from blended families have 2 x separate "families".

I wouldn't expect Leightons dad to have pictures up of Rex- if it was my ex, I'd find it a bit odd if they had photos/pictures up of my child with my new partner if I'm honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 59

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
*They aren’t married the ring Joe wears is his dads
*Stacey is a tramp who barely washes herself never mind the golden gherkin
*Her sister is constantly hanging on her coattails
*Her dad is probably the worst out of the lot of them
*The older boys seems to spend more time away from pickle mansion than they are actually there, Stacey likes to pretend otherwise though
*The house isn’t actually called pickle cottage
*She is the worst at diy ever and is ruining the mansion one room at a time

• Haha
Reactions: 58

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
Oh ok ok, I’m sorry for my comment about the baby daddy thing, I take it back, I definitely was having a silly moment. I take it back
No need to apologise. We all say things. I have 3 kids by 1 dad, but he has 7 kids by 4 different mums. No longer with us bless him, but when his estate went to court and all us mums were in one room.. I’m sure the lights flickered a bit!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

sercombe

A) that kid ain’t asleep
B) a sleepover so you can finish something in his room in the morning?
Best grab my pillow and covers…I’ve gotta make breakfast in the morning so I should probably hunker down on the kitchen floor for the night.

She obviously can’t be arsed to walk the 5k between the annexe and the main house
the shuttle bus doesn’t run between gherkin mansion and the annexe during the summer hols

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Long time lurker… anyone see the story “come on Monday” it is Thursday right? 😂
I’m waiting for “omg guys I’m so silly. I thought is was Monday I can’t breathe, this week has just got ahead of me being pregnant with a female dill pickle is much harder than being pregnant with my last three sauerkraut but thank you for reminding me we are on Thursday I love you all to the moon and stars and Mars and back hope your ok”
Ps spelling/grammar mistakes intended

• Haha

FruitnNut Posy

Jemma 👀 is that you!? 🤣🤣🤣
😄 No, not Jemma but in the interests of transparency (Stacey wouldn't know what that means)...... I wouldn't say I know her but I have come across her both in her nursing role and as an event planner so know a little bit about her.
I have also come across Stacey....there is absolutely no comparison and Stacey has always been jealous of Jemma.

Jemma, articulate, extremely talented? U wot? Does she have a (hopefully non identical) twin we don't know about? Plz god no more Solomons
Jemma is all of those things in my experience. When you see her communicate jovially with your very ill child one minute, have a sensitive discussion with you as a parent the next and then professionally argue your case with her senior....she is articulate.
If you look at the insta page for her events business, you can see her talent....you can also see how Stacey's attempts at crafts etc are the wish.com version of Jemma rather than the other way round.
I agree that on her label lady page she seems to copy Stacey which is sad to see.

Last edited:
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Just seen her, Joe and two boys up Lakeside. Walked past a few times. She was getting Rex to pose for pictures with some dinosaurs. I heard her voice before I realised it was her. She had sunglasses on inside…my biggest annoyance!!
She probably needs the sunglasses because of how orange and bright Joe's tan is

• Haha
Reactions: 54

guccigang

Just seen her, Joe and two boys up Lakeside. Walked past a few times. She was getting Rex to pose for pictures with some dinosaurs. I heard her voice before I realised it was her. She had sunglasses on inside…my biggest annoyance!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54