Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's one thing I can't get over with SS is the smoking whilst pregnant thing.
If someone's judgement and decision making is that fucked up on something so straightforward, it does not bode well in life.

Although fags probably give her life or something... šŸ„“

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
One thing I will say which is completely wrong and thatā€™s smoking whilst pregnant!! That really is a huge NO, and she is revolting to do so! Neglecting that childā€™s health before itā€™s been born #smokingwhilepregnantgate

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rex is not playing with his baby sister šŸ™„.... He's playing with your belly šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I actually didnā€™t mind her up until recently, thought she seemed fairly likeable and relatable for the most part. But Iā€™m finding her SO annoying and weird in this new house. Everywhere either looks grotty and old or sheā€™s spent Ā£5 on a pot of paint, stuck some bleeping test tubes on the wall and jobs a goodā€™un apparently. Itā€™s bizarre.

ā€˜Princess pickleā€™ makes me physically sick as well, how cringe. Do we know if sheā€™s still smoking?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She really hasnā€™t changed that much between the 2 houses.
She was peddling the same bullshit to her sheep back then, the level of transparency hasnā€™t changed.

Reactions: 14
Oh duck off with your pickle nonsense, you stupid gherkin. How old is her oldest son for goodness sake? Is she still going to be calling him that when heā€™s 16? It might have been endearing once upon a time but itā€™s boring as hell now. Princess bleeping pickle my arse.

Anyway, back to work now Iā€™ve got that off my chest!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh duck off with your pickle nonsense, you stupid gherkin. How old is her oldest son for goodness sake? Is she still going to be calling him that when heā€™s 16? It might have been endearing once upon a time but itā€™s boring as hell now. Princess bleeping pickle my arse.

Anyway, back to work now Iā€™ve got that off my chest!
Gherkin gets me everytime šŸ¤£ get it off your chest šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those socks will be filthy from the floors in her house probably - did she ever wax or seal that bedroom floor after she sanded it, or just leave it as unfinished wood. I bet it never gets mopped either.

Reactions: 11
Oh ok ok, Iā€™m sorry for my comment about the baby daddy thing, I take it back, I definitely was having a silly moment. I take it back
No need to apologise. We all say things. I have 3 kids by 1 dad, but he has 7 kids by 4 different mums. No longer with us bless him, but when his estate went to court and all us mums were in one room.. Iā€™m sure the lights flickered a bit!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
On the next thread can we have a poll of which was our favourite gate? Although I do think foreskin gate will be a clear winner. I did like gate gate, which was when everyone was arguing about the gates šŸ¤£
I quite enjoyed that one too but I wasn't around for foreskin gate to be fair!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Why the hell has she put flowers in a bloody wardrobe... am I missing something coz I have clothes in mine, and I have to share with my husband šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I used to be a big fan of Stacey until she moved?? It all seemed pretty normal in the original house. Still gutted that I cannot find it online and don't know if she kept it/rented it out/sold it whatever! She was always cleaning and organising stuff. Yes her videos with mops were bizarre. I thought she was a good Mum at the time too but it is since moving into the new house that things seem to have gone downhill. Personally it is not my cup of tea at all. I think it is ugly. Yes the grounds are brilliant and it must be great to have so much space but ridiculous to have two different buildings. It is odd that there is no routine and I no longer consider her to be a great mother. I suppose all the lies have put me off. I will still continue to stalk though and so glad I found this page. Love you all to the flipping moon and back :rolleyes: :eek::ROFLMAO:
She hasn't changed since moving house, she was still the same old dirty lying skank then, that she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why paint those drawers of Rexā€™s which I think is also a unit you can change the babyā€™s nappy on and then stick it in a wardrobe that you have had to cut a dirty bleeping whole in the wall to fit it in and then put crappy accessories on it to hide the tit DIY. Why just WHY? I used to like her, thought she was quite relatable for a ā€œcelebā€ but she is a dick!

I quite enjoyed that one too but I wasn't around for foreskin gate to be fair!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Have you seen the latest? Shall we call it #drawgate why put drawers in a wardrobe that you have just ā€œmade prettyā€ in pink

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.