Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as she’s been particularly boring recently, why don’t we take a trip down memory lane and remind ourselves of Iceland’s OFFICIAL statement after she was caught smoking while heavily pregnant with Leighton.
I believe this was the same year she won Celebrity Mum of the Year…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Do her kids go to private school? I can't imagine them faring very well in a state school w/ Stacey posting them sleeping in her bed, treating them like they're 5 until they need to look after T-Rex etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do her kids go to private school? I can't imagine them faring very well in a state school w/ Stacey posting them sleeping in her bed, treating them like they're 5 until they need to look after T-Rex etc.
They would fare worse in a private school. Trust me!

Reactions: 5
It comes to something when this thread doesn't even have #gates develop properly anymore as she's just soooo dull atm. Maybe we should do a recap of all her greatest f ups and fails to pass the time until she does something 😂

Reactions: 8
I may be sound so stupid here but what actually is a “gate” I’m still kinda new to this all so I apologise
Normally a lurker, sorry to butt in guys! Adding 'gate' to something refers back to when President Nixon was forced to resign after some incriminating evidence or something was found/happened at the Watergate hotel in Washington. Can't remember the exact details, it was back in the mid-70s. Now everyone tends to add gate to something scandalous like Camilla-gate when Charles was recorded talking dirty on the phone to her. Hope you enjoyed my wee history lesson, love you all to the moon and back xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Normally a lurker, sorry to butt in guys! Adding 'gate' to something refers back to when President Nixon was forced to resign after some incriminating evidence or something was found/happened at the Watergate hotel in Washington. Can't remember the exact details, it was back in the mid-70s. Now everyone tends to add gate to something scandalous like Camilla-gate when Charles was recorded talking dirty on the phone to her. Hope you enjoyed my wee history lesson, love you all to the moon and back xxx
Or SharonGate when she was recoded having an affair with Phil and Grant found out as they played the tapes in the Queen Vic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So as she’s been particularly boring recently, why don’t we take a trip down memory lane and remind ourselves of Iceland’s OFFICIAL statement after she was caught smoking while heavily pregnant with Leighton.
I believe this was the same year she won Celebrity Mum of the Year…
Wow, 'she has reduced her number of cigarettes' this needs to resurface in the media.

I missed this the first time around.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Aww I was coming to give the wee history lesson but you go there before me lol

Wonder how Staceys phone is getting on in the drawer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
On the next thread can we have a poll of which was our favourite gate? Although I do think foreskin gate will be a clear winner. I did like gate gate, which was when everyone was arguing about the gates 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You didn't go to private school, did you? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ok ok, I’m sorry for my comment about the baby daddy thing, I take it back, I definitely was having a silly moment. I take it back
Apology accepted!! I have two children by two different men....an 11 year year age gap and it would have been very easy to have had a third by a different man. Life is complicated. Women don't always hang around now for "the sake of the kids".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow, 'she has reduced her number of cigarettes' this needs to resurface in the media.

Yeah I don’t remember this either! I just found it as I googled “Stacey Solomon scandal” yes, I was that bored 😂
What a woman. Exactly how many cigarettes was she having before!

Reactions: 2
I used to be a big fan of Stacey until she moved?? It all seemed pretty normal in the original house. Still gutted that I cannot find it online and don't know if she kept it/rented it out/sold it whatever! She was always cleaning and organising stuff. Yes her videos with mops were bizarre. I thought she was a good Mum at the time too but it is since moving into the new house that things seem to have gone downhill. Personally it is not my cup of tea at all. I think it is ugly. Yes the grounds are brilliant and it must be great to have so much space but ridiculous to have two different buildings. It is odd that there is no routine and I no longer consider her to be a great mother. I suppose all the lies have put me off. I will still continue to stalk though and so glad I found this page. Love you all to the flipping moon and back :rolleyes: :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I used to be a big fan of Stacey until she moved?? It all seemed pretty normal in the original house. Still gutted that I cannot find it online and don't know if she kept it/rented it out/sold it whatever! She was always cleaning and organising stuff. Yes her videos with mops were bizarre. I thought she was a good Mum at the time too but it is since moving into the new house that things seem to have gone downhill. Personally it is not my cup of tea at all. I think it is ugly. Yes the grounds are brilliant and it must be great to have so much space but ridiculous to have two different buildings. It is odd that there is no routine and I no longer consider her to be a great mother. I suppose all the lies have put me off. I will still continue to stalk though and so glad I found this page. Love you all to the flipping moon and back :rolleyes: :eek::ROFLMAO:
Yes I completely agree, it all changed once she moved house as I like you was a fan before. It's all odd how it's changed so much.

Her hair was so much better then, she needed to sack her hairdresser. What was she thinking, it doesn't suit her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s hope it’s just a phone in the drawer time and she hasn’t just popped out for a fag #smokinggate
4FD24A88-CC63-4342-8A39-50566996DEE5.jpeg
B23E630E-9FC9-4244-A553-EB4FEA94887B.jpeg
B739C949-EBAB-4217-9E89-4733FFBD752A.jpeg
85A94485-33DB-491F-8AC8-80CB67CC7831.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.