Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t her 3 boys by 3 different men?? Just goes to show what kinda girl she is 🤣🤣
I’m a bit new to this thread so forgive me. For all her faults, that’s a bit unfair. Like Kate Winslet, 3 kids by 3 men, Kate Hudson the same, Clint Eastwood 7 kids by 5 different mothers, Bob Marley 11 kids by 7 women.Mick Jagger 7 kids by 4 women. Scary Spice 3 kids by 3 men, need I go on?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh ok ok, I’m sorry for my comment about the baby daddy thing, I take it back, I definitely was having a silly moment. I take it back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Although check out Coleen Rooney, Wayne's cheated on her AGAIN, five kids later. Doesn't matter about that they have the same dad, he's a loser...not sure whats worse 3x3 or Rooney!

Just thought I'd put different spin on the #3x3 gate 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve never understood how someone with 3 kids has the time to:
A) Make their bed
and
B) Ruin it by getting someone to pull all the pillows and covers off again just to make a reverse video.. to then make it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn’t her 3 boys by 3 different men?? Just goes to show what kinda girl she is 🤣🤣
Now I don’t like the girl but I do think this is uncalled for! She had her eldest when she was fairly young and each of the boys she’s had whilst in relationships… that can happen over the course of a lifetime!

Reactions: 17
Now I don’t like the girl but I do think this is uncalled for! She had her eldest when she was fairly young and each of the boys she’s had whilst in relationships… that can happen over the course of a lifetime!
Yes I know and I did apologise after in another post, saying I was wrong to say it. I cant delete the comment, if I could I would

Did anyone see that dress that she shared the other day? Well a small handmade business on IG has called them out for selling ali express stuff and selling it on as handmade! Think the business is immy & rueubs

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes I know and I did apologise after in another post, saying I was wrong to say it. I cant delete the comment, if I could I would
You shouldn’t need to apologise for expressing an opinion. I’m Catholic and wouldn’t dream of having a baby before marriage or getting divorced or having children by different men. I understand that’s my opinion and my beliefs and I would never slate others for not sharing those beliefs with me. However, I do find it annoying when people are over-defensive on this issue and say things like “imagine only sleeping with one man for the rest of your life” etc ... you can defend your beliefs without putting other beliefs down.

So let’s just all appreciate that we all have different beliefs on marriage/sex/relationships without feeling the need to criticise others’ stance on this.

P.S. I’m married with two kids before anyone feels the need to start all the “it’s all very well saying that but you don’t know what life will throw at you” tit😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
You shouldn’t need to apologise for expressing an opinion. I’m Catholic and wouldn’t dream of having a baby before marriage or getting divorced or having children by different men. I understand that’s my opinion and my beliefs and I would never slate others for not sharing those beliefs with me. However, I do find it annoying when people are over-defensive on this issue and say things like “imagine only sleeping with one man for the rest of your life” etc ... you can defend your beliefs without putting other beliefs down.

So let’s just all appreciate that we all have different beliefs on marriage/sex/relationships without feeling the need to criticise others’ stance on this.

P.S. I’m married with two kids before anyone feels the need to start all the “it’s all very well saying that but you don’t know what life will throw at you” tit😁
Thank you for that, I’m in the same sort of boat, I married before having my children too, that’s just my belief, but I am sorry if I did offend anyone

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thank you for that, I’m in the same sort of boat, I married before having my children too, that’s just my belief, but I am sorry if I did offend anyone
It's just that we had this a few threads ago and it went on and on and we ended up with another gate, which I can't even remember what it was called. It got heated, 'spunk bucket' was thrown around, which I thought was hilarious, but anyhow, it just got heated and really boring.

It's just that we had this a few threads ago and it went on and on and we ended up with another gate, which I can't even remember what it was called. It got heated, 'spunk bucket' was thrown around, which I thought was hilarious, but anyhow, it just got heated and really boring.
I may be sound so stupid here but what actually is a “gate” I’m still kinda new to this all so I apologise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I may be sound so stupid here but what actually is a “gate” I’m still kinda new to this all so I apologise
We have the odd controversy on this thread and when a specific topic is brought up and people argue over it, we tend to call it a #gate. We've had that many gates and I'm tired that I can't think of any at the moment.
It's been a while since we've had a gate, the Skank is pretty boring at the moment.

Reactions: 5
We have the odd controversy on this thread and when a specific topic is brought up and people argue over it, we tend to call it a #gate. We've had that many gates and I'm tired that I can't think of any at the moment.
It's been a while since we've had a gate, the Skank is pretty boring at the moment.
Ahh ok I get it, well I hope I haven’t started another gate 🤣🤣 that was not my intention to “spice it up” like that 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.