Stacey Solomon #36 Pickle Cottage is turning pink but one thing remains they all stink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is weird about her mother as she use to say how close they were. Didn't she even write a letter to her in the first lockdown as she couldnt see her and she use to help home educate the boys. Very odd. It appears that her sister don't see the mum either as she never mentions her.
I think the sister see's her. I'm sure she said the mum looked after her kids a few weeks ago. I'm guessing her mum isn't fame hungry and maybe tells Stacey when she's being a twit and Stacey doesn't like it

Reactions: 8
I think the sister see's her. I'm sure she said the mum looked after her kids a few weeks ago. I'm guessing her mum isn't fame hungry and maybe tells Stacey when she's being a twit and Stacey doesn't like it
Ah I must've missed that. I've seen her on loose women before and she seemed 'normal'. Yeah your probably right, truth hurts 😂

Reactions: 5
I've not seen her. Those who have, so who do they get their looks from, her or David ? 😂
I think that's her Mum, so I'm going with the awful Dad.
Looking at the photo of the Skank, the eldest is the double of her.
Screenshot_20210725-181548~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
It always amuses me how when Stacey’s phone goes in a drawer, Joe suddenly posts more in one day than he usually does in a week. Almost like they don’t want us to forget they exist…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh her mum is so pretty, that old fella of hers is a bit of alright too 🤣🤣 obviously he finished with her as he must have taste, she’s a skank who chose tango hoe

Reactions: 7
It always amuses me how when Stacey’s phone goes in a drawer, Joe suddenly posts more in one day than he usually does in a week. Almost like they don’t want us to forget they exist…..
I've always said this! When her and hinch did their disappearing act in insta Joe was all over it. I'm sure (correct me if I'm wrong) Stacey went off insta around the BLM matter movement out if respect and I remember bitching that Joe Joe was all over his stories that day

Reactions: 6
I've always said this! When her and hinch did their disappearing act in insta Joe was all over it. I'm sure (correct me if I'm wrong) Stacey went off insta around the BLM matter movement out if respect and I remember bitching that Joe Joe was all over his stories that day
That whole “phone in the drawer” crap that she spills is a load of old tripe 😆 she’s always on that darn thing, she couldn’t cope a minute without her phone

Reactions: 10
That whole “phone in the drawer” crap that she spills is a load of old tripe 😆 she’s always on that darn thing, she couldn’t cope a minute without her phone
Those words alone make my blood boil 😂 lives her life through a screen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Those words alone make my blood boil 😂 lives her life through a screen 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahaha me too, she has 3 kids she could be spending more time with, god knows how she’ll be when pink pickle arrives, again she will only care about insta updates

Reactions: 7
I very much doubt it was out of respect, but just to join in with the rest of the insta huns. The majority of them didn't give a tit about blm, but just wanted to join in and make it look like they cared. She would have made Joe post that day

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.