Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A secret cove that just so happens to have a coffee shop. Yeah sure Jan
B8EAF9DB-1955-4155-BB0D-239C44C28EF8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A secret cove that just so happens to have a coffee shop. Yeah sure Jan
View attachment 647383
Christ on a bike she really does define the word fake doesn't she? Is anything that comes out of her mouth bleeping real? Nevermind, answered my own question, she's not lying when she says she's a stinker

Reactions: 14
Ah poor Rex struggling in his sandals. He must have been so uncomfortable. I wonder did they make him walk far

Reactions: 9
Is her sister with her? I can hear another woman there. Does she literally take her sister everywhere?

Reactions: 7
They make it seem like blended families are all good but there's clearly a lot of passive aggressiveness all round!
Yes I don’t believe she is as comfortable with it as she makes out. Hence not mentioning their other half siblings etc. I also think her dressing them in matching outfits quite often has something to do with an insecurity around the different dads.
Not judging at all btw. I have 2 half brothers myself!

Who wants to bet this “secret cove” is in fact a private beach of wherever 5 star hotel it is that they are staying at 🙄
But that wouldn’t fit with her little old me, girl next door image…

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Once again the mushy posts while away with Joe and the golden child. I don’t care what anyone says she prefers it when it’s just them and they are playing perfect families

Reactions: 31
I hope they have a change of clothes for Rex and don’t expect him to HIKE it back with soaking wet clothes and plastic sandals on his feet, that poor child🤦🏼‍♀️

Once again the mushy posts while away with Joe and the golden child. I don’t care what anyone says she prefers it when it’s just them and they are playing perfect families
Rex is sooo the favourite and makes it blatantly obvious too, I feel so sorry for her older 2. Rex will be flung in the corner with them soon anyway when Princess Pickle comes along 😢

Reactions: 20
I wasn’t prepared for the constant nip-on shots on her stories today 😂
LOL I'd rather she kept her bra on than her knickers and see a bit of her bum but then again she doesn't wear them lol! That swimsuit does nothing for her her boobs drooping all over and her nipples showing through and the colour! There is so many out there that actally cover your bum and support your boobs that would have looked so much nicer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL I'd rather she kept her bra on than her knickers and see a bit of her bum but then again she doesn't wear them lol! That swimsuit does nothing for her her boobs drooping all over and her nipples showing through and the colour! There is so many out there that actally cover your bum and support your boobs that would have looked so much nicer
Because she wanted to show the nipples, don’t be fooled. I’m sick of her ditzy act now

I think we should go back to the days when the NHS didn't tell you the sex. It used to be 2 scans...12 weeks for dates and 20 weeks anomoly scan. And if they saw a penis or not, they didn't tell you. The whole thing is a bloody circus now. I found out the sex as a reward for the hard work of labour and delivery.
Yes! When I tell this to currently pregnant women today they are astounded that we weren’t told, in fact they actively kept it from you unless there was a medical need to know. Scans were purely for clinical and not vanity reasons and you couldn’t pay for private. I remember a midwife saying to me that there are very few happy surprises in life and finding out your baby’s sex at birth was one of them.

• Heart
No wonder Rex is walking so slow his little feet are probably hurting him, why doesn’t she dress her kids appropriately for things?!
I thought the same thing, jelly shoes are cute but definitely not for that kind of walking, poor little mite will have blisters, trainers for the walk and sand shoes for the beach 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.