Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she take some pebbles to make a craft out of it like she did last time they went away. Probably not as she’s already done her craft book so doesn’t need to.

edit to add: so Rex is asleep on the beach now they gotta carry him back. Also how many spelling mistakes are in that story I can’t even make out what it’s suppose to say.

Reactions: 11
I meannnn they are only nipples😂😂 we all have em
Petty comment
Yeah its the ‘Trend’ to free the nip these days, bras are a thing of the past. A nipple through a top really doesn’t offend me. Men can have there’s showing but not women? Nahhh

Reactions: 11
Can babies see through the stomach??🤣🙄
[/QUOTE]

Yes, of course they can, baby pickle is loving the waterfall and panoramic views of their own special, private cove. She is already a genius who can read Instagram posts and see everything Stacey is writing 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok so 1) the place they climbed to looks really dangerous for rex to be climbing down to… equally as dangerous for someone to do while carrying him
2) the sea looks really dangerous too
3) she climbed up to the waterfall. Also really dangerous pregnant no?
4) nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The area I live in had a period about 10 years ago when they refused to tell the sex as there was a high proportion of sex-selective abortions.

When I had my scan ~3months ago, the sonographer asked if I wanted to know. I said no and asked if she knew. She said they avoid the genital area when scanning as it's not relevant and they don't want to say He/She by accident.
I remember Birmingham doing this as too many baby girls were aborted. They stopped saying the gender.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise she had veneers! She paid for those monstrosities? I thought they were just unfortunate natural teeth 😂
No she said Pregnancy ruined her teeth which is why she had to get new ones 🤷‍♀️
Nothing to do with the Fags,cola and Daim bars she lives on 😃

I meannnn they are only nipples😂😂 we all have em
Petty comment
How are you calling someone’s comment on Tattle “petty” I mean you could say that about every single comment really 🤷‍♀️
I get so fed up of people coming onto the Stacey thread and dictating what can be said and what can’t !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
No she said Pregnancy ruined her teeth which is why she had to get new ones 🤷‍♀️
Nothing to do with the Fags,cola and Daim bars she lives on 😃

How are you calling someone’s comment on Tattle “petty” I mean you could say that about every single comment really 🤷‍♀️
I get so fed up of people coming onto the Stacey thread and dictating what can be said and what can’t !!!!
It gets really boring doesn’t it, it’s the worst thread for it

Reactions: 18
Blimey they had a busy busy day yesterday. Scan, reveal, packing, 6 hour drive (longer??) down to Penzance. Almost too much to achieve in one day…..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yes! When I tell this to currently pregnant women today they are astounded that we weren’t told, in fact they actively kept it from you unless there was a medical need to know. Scans were purely for clinical and not vanity reasons and you couldn’t pay for private. I remember a midwife saying to me that there are very few happy surprises in life and finding out your baby’s sex at birth was one of them.
I mean, I also experienced a happy surprise when I was told the gender of my unborn child at the scan I paid for specifically to find out the sex.
My vagina was also still intact and I didn’t have my own tit on my ankle at the time either, so I think either way can be a win 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Blimey they had a busy busy day yesterday. Scan, reveal, packing, 6 hour drive (longer??) down to Penzance. Almost too much to achieve in one day…..
Leighton was and is still in Glasgow being adored by his baby sister (there’s a dig if ever I’ve read one) so the whole gender reveal was 100% prerecord, I just don’t.. understand … WHY???!🤔

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.