Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Extremely premature thread suggestion but by the rate we are going well be there by morning 🤣

Stacey Solomon #34 How many weeks till Pickle-Lily? Can Staceys frocks get much more frilly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

jackolantern

VIP Member
Just here to say, huns I don’t care when your babes were piss and poop trained, I’m trying to eat me dinner and enjoy Stacey chat, thanks much in advance x 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Howdy

VIP Member
Oh boy we're not in for #pottygate next are we?! I think we can (hopefully mostly all!) agree that everyone's kids develop differently for potty training!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
It’s crazy looking through her old posts, she used to only get about 10k likes which is tiny in comparison to now, so was it actually the friendship with hinch that spiralled all her Instagram fame?

Dont hate me but I feel a little sorry for Mrs hinch, she’s probably thought oh wow I’ve just had a baby another mum who’s just had a baby wants to befriend me how kind but really it was a plot to put Stacey on the map again? I just think that’s really cruelly done because now Mrs hinch is actually fading and Stacey is doing everything that she would have dreamed of
Hinch and Stace are two cheeks of the same arse. Both money/fame hungry witches who exploit their fans.. they manufactured that friendship together, IMO.

Why does she insist on doing this face in her pics?!

Attachments

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
'I can't believe I'm writing this you guys, we're gonna love this little pickle to the moon and back. This little pickle is giving me life. This little pickle isn't just any pickle... it's a Stacey Solomon exclusive pickle *shows teeth and laughs* i wanted to share with you guys what this little pickle is gonna be... so here it is.... *slow motion montage of Rex getting on a shuttle bus down to the other cottage where Leighton and Zach stay* goodbye old Pickle ... welcome to the new pickle.... the fejka'

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When's she gonna ask the real questions we all wanna know like:

When did you last have a bath?
When you gonna show us the kitchen Stace?
How long does it take the boys to commute from the annexe to the main house in the mornings?
Isn't it ironic how you happened to bump into your sister on a day out on the trains which you had to book in advance?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks Hinch wouldnt give a flying fuck if it's a girl or not 🤣 why does this thread turn into a 'Hinch will be this' 'Hinch will be that' who gives a shit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
I don’t comment on here much, but I’ve just seen that it’s having a girl. All I can say is, good luck to the kid. Going from Stacey and the sister, the female gene in that family is strong, and not in a visually pleasing way

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Therealist

VIP Member
Why was she pretending yesterday she can't get her bathroom done? You're not short of money Stacey. If you do something cheap your doing it twice cause it won't last long

That’s why! Content & press
She’s probably got her dream bathroom already planned if not fitted already. This is literally just content, & her poor followers think this is her real life

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I don’t get why she’s making out like she was really involved in this collection? As I said previously I watched the in the style documentary and they where doing a collab with someone, they filled a room with different bits they thought she would like and she just went in and picked different bits 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Stacey is making out like she’s been looking at fabric samples and then been to China and watched the children make the clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Same old ITS supplied questions:
Are you doing all sizes? Yes 4-24

Are the styles suitable for breast feeding? Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

I'm 6 months pregnant will anything fit me - Yes, this was very important to me that we included something for everybody.

Not a question but thank you so much for doing this for us, I just want to say how much I love you and you family 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Same shit, different day..🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

allforthegram

VIP Member
Never really comment on stacey she’s just so mehh.
BUT
She’s absolutely butchering that beautiful house 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Asparagus123

VIP Member
SweetP

Jun 7, 2021
Well I don't have a scan photo 😄

All I was told is she's pregnant and far enough along to know it's a girl. I can't give any evidence and you don't need to believe me. It'll all be revealed by Stacey herself soon enough.

Old news we already found out a month ago !
Well done @SweetP for the inside information 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47