Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crap she gets Joe to record I mean her sat playing with seaweed lol makes you wonder what else they record we only see half of it lol must be some shite on her phone would love to be a fly on the wall lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell is she talking about? Surely she reads it back before she posts to see if it makes sense. Joe’s mug! He always looks as if he’s a bit of a nark. But I suppose he does have to put up with her shenanigans
LOL I mean I type fast but if I was showing it to millions I would read over it lol

Reactions: 7
What the hell is she talking about? Surely she reads it back before she posts to see if it makes sense. Joe’s mug! He always looks as if he’s a bit of a nark. But I suppose he does have to put up with her shenanigans
Christ she types like she’s half bloody cut

Reactions: 8
So if I’m correct the beach she visited is kind of secret but not that much. It’s called pedn vounder. If I’m right then A it’s a nudist beach and B you literally have to climb down the cliff to access it! I can’t believe she did that pregnant just for an Instagramable beach. Google it. It’s known as the Caribbean of Cornwall!

So if I’m correct the beach she visited is kind of secret but not that much. It’s called pedn vounder. If I’m right then A it’s a nudist beach and B you literally have to climb down the cliff to access it! I can’t believe she did that pregnant just for an Instagramable beach. Google it. It’s known as the Caribbean of Cornwall!
Nope my mistake. It’s porthchapel I think

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

No way!! God if she had brains she would be dangerous! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seeing a nipple outline in a swimming costume is normal, women don't have to hide the outline of their nipples or are we living in the 1930s?

I do feel for rex in the jelly shoes though, no wonder he was walking slow. They rip your feet to shreds. They are only for putting on at the beach, not for walking in.

Reactions: 29

Agreed. Looks like porthchapel.

Reactions: 2
Leighton was and is still in Glasgow being adored by his baby sister (there’s a dig if ever I’ve read one) so the whole gender reveal was 100% prerecord, I just don’t.. understand … WHY???!🤔
Yes it must've been. The woman she does the show with also went Cornwall this weekend for the show. I don't get why she doesn't just say this happened few days ago etc etc. I'm sure she never use to be like this, unless I never noticed it before 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Edited to add as is in the gender reveal was a x long ago, as oppose to we've done all this in one day including packed older two off to dad's plus driven to Cornwall 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes definitely Porthchapel Beach, SS & Hoe were seen in Truro yesterday/last night filming in the area…There are unconfirmed reports that Stacey was seen filming in Truro today. taken from Cornwalllive.com

Reactions: 5
Bullshitometer in the red 🔥
Liars and stupid people judge everyone by their own limitations. Stacey is a first class liar, as shown by this weekend’s carry on, and I wouldn’t begin to guess her IQ, but she presumes all her followers have her low standards.

Reactions: 7
Please tell me that Rex doesn’t have one of the newborn MAM dummies in his mouth? 🤦🏻‍♀️

(Mine refused dummies so for all I know there could be others with the same design as the newborn ones)

Reactions: 3
Please tell me that Rex doesn’t have one of the newborn MAM dummies in his mouth? 🤦🏻‍♀️

(Mine refused dummies so for all I know there could be others with the same design as the newborn ones)
Yeah that's the MAM newborn soothers, they are a different shape from the older age group ones. And Stacey really does have a proper smokers finger, she must make her own rollies!

They look the same but come in different size teeths!
Yeah MAM soothers come in different teeth sizes but the newborn soothers are that particular butterfly shape, my first used to use them!

Why does she always block the o out in God? Does she think it's a swear word? Or is it something to do with being Jewish and they aren't allowed to say it? Not being arsey or anything, just a genuine question as she does it all the time and have often wondered. 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.