Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should call her fejka, so many precious memories and she loves them to the moon and back xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is #staceyisaliarbabygirlgate over yet?
Love this lol 😆

I just edited my post to say the same about her making Leighton hold it then saw your post saying the same! Don't know what the dynamic is between his dad, step-mum and SS but I'd be saying something if my child was made to do that when they already had a sister. She makes my head spin with her fuckwittery.
Fuckwittery lol my grandad used say this 🤣

Reactions: 5
ITS maternity & a mini and me range.. will just put that out there now.

A baby shower for your 4th child?! Christ what’s the obsession with baby showers 🙄

Reactions: 19
Good on Leighton’s step mum to do that ‘he knows what a sister is you melt’ smack down. 🙌

also. Is Leighton allowed to be shown on other peoples accounts or does SS put a stop to that whilst milking every ounce out of her kids.

I wonder when they are older if they will process all this and realise they were monetised to the moon and back and turn on her. It can’t be very cool to be mummy’s pickle when you are behind the bike sheds.

Reactions: 17
ITS maternity & a mini and me range.. will just put that out there now.

A baby shower for your 4th child?! Christ what’s the obsession with baby showers 🙄
Im not a fan of baby showers either, they weren't a thing when I had mine tbh.
Maybe for your 1st, but I have to agree, for your 4th? Thats just beggy . . Oh and of course, for the gram . . Imagine all those gifted items she'll get? And all the photo opportunities, the flower wall, the balanced bricks spelling B A B Y etc . .
The label lady will be in her element too!
Zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 14
Leighton looks like he has a lovely family life with his dad and step mum. Normal house, normal family!
He looks so happy doesn't he? His step mum seems lovely too. SS should take some pointers from her on how to be a good step mum!

Reactions: 10
Good on Leighton’s step mum to do that ‘he knows what a sister is you melt’ smack down. 🙌

also. Is Leighton allowed to be shown on other peoples accounts or does SS put a stop to that whilst milking every ounce out of her kids.

I wonder when they are older if they will process all this and realise they were monetised to the moon and back and turn on her. It can’t be very cool to be mummy’s pickle when you are behind the bike sheds.
What did Leighton’s step mum do? I’ve looked and not seen anything!

Reactions: 1
She just put a photo up of her daughter and Leighton saying she loves her brother

Reactions: 1
They make it seem like blended families are all good but there's clearly a lot of passive aggressiveness all round!

They make it seem like blended families are all good but there's clearly a lot of passive aggressiveness all round!
No wonder when Stacey pretends like her sons other siblings (both Leighton’s sister and Rex’s brother) don’t exist. If I was the step mum in that situation I’d be fuming.

Reactions: 19
What did Leighton’s step mum do? I’ve looked and not seen anything!
Within an hour of the big announcement at Picke HQ leightons step mum posted a picture of him and HIS baby Sister and commented “playing with her big brother ❤
Think she just wanted to point out that he does already have a little sister !!
Also he appeared without his pink shorts on and back in his School uniform

My brother was told he was having a girl and it came out a boy. I’d love for that to happen to her 😂

Reactions: 9
I must admit that was poor of Stacey to not mention Leighton has a sister already or she could have got zac to hold the sign. What was she thinking? She either completely forgot which shows how self absorbed she is or she just didn’t care.

Reactions: 21
I must admit that was poor of Stacey to not mention Leighton has a sister already or she could have got zac to hold the sign. What was she thinking? She either completely forgot which shows how self absorbed she is or she just didn’t care.
I'd say she didn't care and probably doesn't think of the sister as being his real sister, because it's not one of hers.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.