Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been lurking a long time and getting more and more disappointed with SS. Finally posting and this has got me. I used to love her then got sick of the completely insincere ‘I hope you’re all ok - I can’t stop crying - giving me life - hospital styling when the dog bit T Rex - love you to the moon and back - fake money making cash cow’ But seeing prerecorded footage and lying about it today was the final straw. I would have so much more respect for someone if they were real not fake. What message is she giving to her children? Lie to people in life and you’ll make money off them. I’d have way more respect if she showed T Rex having a toddler meltdown like all toddlers do than show him permanently getting his own way. Urgh.
The dog bit Rex?

Reactions: 1
I must admit that was poor of Stacey to not mention Leighton has a sister already or she could have got zac to hold the sign. What was she thinking? She either completely forgot which shows how self absorbed she is or she just didn’t care.
I'd say she just didn't care, she thought it was funny so just said feck it and did it anyway regardless of if it was accurate or not.

Reactions: 6
Within an hour of the big announcement at Picke HQ leightons step mum posted a picture of him and HIS baby Sister and commented “playing with her big brother ❤
Think she just wanted to point out that he does already have a little sister !!
Also he appeared without his pink shorts on and back in his School uniform
But someone on here posted one of her posts when his sister was born in which she said he's taken to being a big brother like a pro. He of course already was a big bro to Rex. Sounds like a lot of passive aggressiveness between the lot of them and tit for tat! She may have meant nothing in it but SS may have taken offence and retaliated with her post. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’ve got boys and girls. The girls were constructive as tots, the boys were destructive and harder work physically. But now they’re older the tide has turned. Girls are unreasonable, petulant, moody monsters when hormones kick in! They can suck the life out of a room if they’ve got PMT. They’re like Dementors. 😐😂😂
ive got two Girls, one of my friends two boys when she came round it was like a tornado coming through and she used to comment how my two would do stuff like sitting drawing, puzzles playing with toys independently! she was permanently tired and quite often stressed out.
Now all in reverse these boisterous loud destructive pair are lovely sporty well-mannered young men and my previously happy, carefree and gentler girls are moody, unreasonable, one minute laughing next shouting and crying cos no one thinks of their feelings ! my poor husband with 3 PMT monsters in the house.
its quite hard especially with my youngest as she was such a lovely bubbly child...she is now definitely like a dementor!

Reactions: 12
I had a random thought you know when she said pregnancy affects her teeth and that’s why she had to get veneers….well if she doesn’t wash her hair for a month I can’t imagine she brushes her teeth daily

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Throwing it out there, but doesn’t Harry already have a sister too?? I know he’s not allowed in her pictures, but the reveal picture says ALL your big brothers so assume she was including him for once

Reactions: 10
ive got two Girls, one of my friends two boys when she came round it was like a tornado coming through and she used to comment how my two would do stuff like sitting drawing, puzzles playing with toys independently! she was permanently tired and quite often stressed out.
Now all in reverse these boisterous loud destructive pair are lovely sporty well-mannered young men and my previously happy, carefree and gentler girls are moody, unreasonable, one minute laughing next shouting and crying cos no one thinks of their feelings ! my poor husband with 3 PMT monsters in the house.
its quite hard especially with my youngest as she was such a lovely bubbly child...she is now definitely like a dementor!
Oh I feel that! My girls definitely went through the dementor phase lol. My 15 year old is still it; luckily my 19 year old is coming out the other side. Whoop! Be interesting to see how my boy is different. He’s only 9 and I’m still the best thing ever in his eyes🤣

And poor rexs legs all bare and exposed! What about nettles!
I was thinking that too! No wonder he’s slow! His little sandals are probably full of stones and rubbing him and his legs are getting scratched and stung to buggery. Poor kid.

Reactions: 7
No wonder Rex is walking so slow his little feet are probably hurting him, why doesn’t she dress her kids appropriately for things?!

Reactions: 12
I had a random thought you know when she said pregnancy affects her teeth and that’s why she had to get veneers….well if she doesn’t wash her hair for a month I can’t imagine she brushes her teeth daily
I didn’t realise she had veneers! She paid for those monstrosities? I thought they were just unfortunate natural teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got 2 boys, 2 girls and I’ve always said give me 4 boys over the girls. They were great when they were little but as soon as the hormones kicked in they became monsters and even now at the age of 25 and 23 they are awful because I refuse to be what they want me to be (ie botoxed and tanned to every inch of my body) the other week I was called a c-word because I’ve made a decision about my life and how I want to live it

Cornish Pickle Pasty. I can see Ginsters making this.
Another Ginster pasty hater out there I see 😂 my Nan definitely made the best Cornish pasties, but I suppose all Cornish people think their nans did/do

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think we should go back to the days when the NHS didn't tell you the sex. It used to be 2 scans...12 weeks for dates and 20 weeks anomoly scan. And if they saw a penis or not, they didn't tell you. The whole thing is a bloody circus now. I found out the sex as a reward for the hard work of labour and delivery.
The area I live in had a period about 10 years ago when they refused to tell the sex as there was a high proportion of sex-selective abortions.

When I had my scan ~3months ago, the sonographer asked if I wanted to know. I said no and asked if she knew. She said they avoid the genital area when scanning as it's not relevant and they don't want to say He/She by accident.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise she had veneers! She paid for those monstrosities? I thought they were just unfortunate natural teeth 😂
It's an influencer special... somehow they all have them... Caroline hirons.. Lisa potter dixon.. hinch ...lily pebbles...dare I say Alice(if you know you know) a few more exact same huge white ones

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.