Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s crazy looking through her old posts, she used to only get about 10k likes which is tiny in comparison to now, so was it actually the friendship with hinch that spiralled all her Instagram fame?

Dont hate me but I feel a little sorry for Mrs hinch, sheā€™s probably thought oh wow Iā€™ve just had a baby another mum whoā€™s just had a baby wants to befriend me how kind but really it was a plot to put Stacey on the map again? I just think thatā€™s really cruelly done because now Mrs hinch is actually fading and Stacey is doing everything that she would have dreamed of
That's fine to say on here, we get the odd Hincher over here who seem to love Stacey so they'll be the only ones annoyed.
I agree that it sounds like she's used her, I don't know why as I don't get why Hinch was ever popular, purely because I don't get the cleaning thing.
The Skank will probably latch on to someone else when she has this baby and use them for popularity.
Skanky Stace is quite conniving, she knows what she's doing and who to be-friend to get to where she needs to be.

Reactions: 24
Some people say on the hinch thread that the way hinch gets round this is she contacts the company who send her stuff and then pays for the item so that she doesnā€™t have to declare it as gifted because sheā€™s bought it. Something like that I think. Iā€™m not great at this side of Instagram!
That stops it being a gift though doesnā€™t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think joe and her wonā€™t last he has a wondering eye. I mean the actress ftom
East Enders he dated. Was outstanding compared to Stacey.
Yeah but he's on a gravy train here. He's not going to let that go easily is he.

Reactions: 11
I think joe and her wonā€™t last he has a wondering eye. I mean the actress ftom
East Enders he dated. Was outstanding compared to Stacey.
He might have a wandering eye, but I reckon the number of women who would actually want to go there with him might be limited :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can anyone else absolutely not be fucked squinting and straining their eyes every time she does a crappy caption? When I do bother to put my glasses on and read itā€™s always awwhhh šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ¤ and not worth my time, so I just skip past. Probably not missing out on anything.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.