Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got boys and girls. The girls were constructive as tots, the boys were destructive and harder work physically. But now they’re older the tide has turned. Girls are unreasonable, petulant, moody monsters when hormones kick in! They can suck the life out of a room if they’ve got PMT. They’re like Dementors. 😐😂😂
Totally!

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for one second it’s all happy blended families. There’s too many people and partners involved for one. This is when I feel sorry for the kids.

Reactions: 23
The comment she’s made on this is as bad as Stacey of course he’s a pro he’s already a brother.
Seems like they are just both throwing cheap shots at each other. Blended families can work well but I bleeping hate this toxic mentality, it’s so unfair on the kids.

Reactions: 9
Jamelia was on Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombes podcast a while ago and she calls her step son her “bonus child” which I thought was a sweet way to put it!
I’m all for blended families and all but starting to loose track with this lot! Christmas must be a logistical nightmare!
My favourite podcast that, it’s 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 3
I asked straight away what sex/gender my children were after birth! Even though I knew from the scan I still didn't trust them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Proud to say I have a daughter, now in her late twenties, who has always dared to be Batman! (She has also been a princess plenty too - but at least she’s had the freedom to be herself)

9847C733-B7A4-4FA6-A57D-35565A1F6434.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know why but her video where she is gushing about having a girl is so irritating. Why is everything so over dramatic. I bet the next few months will be loads of gifted stuff that is “girly”. The reason she is happy to share the sex of the baby is because she wants gifted shite. So why not just share the due date month? Bloody shares everything else about their lives to make money.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know why but her video where she is gushing about having a girl is so irritating. Why is everything so over dramatic. I bet the next few months will be loads of gifted stuff that is “girly”. The reason she is happy to share the sex of the baby is because she wants gifted shite. So why not just share the due date month? Bloody shares everything else about their lives to make money.
Everything she does is for money and content
I used like her but when she had Rex she changed but can’t bear watching her now so disingenuous

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It’s so puzzling. You don’t really hear it the other way round either, if someone has a second girl
I have only known it the opposite way in real life, although maybe that’s just because me and my friends all had girls first? Then we all had that pressure to give our husbands sons. Boys are seen as “better” in my circle.

Reactions: 4
I think we should go back to the days when the NHS didn't tell you the sex. It used to be 2 scans...12 weeks for dates and 20 weeks anomoly scan. And if they saw a penis or not, they didn't tell you. The whole thing is a bloody circus now. I found out the sex as a reward for the hard work of labour and delivery.
I agree, not once during my three pregnancies did I find out the gender (my choice), nor did I pay for extra private scans. Just takes the surprise and excitment away from it, that's what I feel anyway.

Reactions: 8
I’ve got boys and girls. The girls were constructive as tots, the boys were destructive and harder work physically. But now they’re older the tide has turned. Girls are unreasonable, petulant, moody monsters when hormones kick in! They can suck the life out of a room if they’ve got PMT. They’re like Dementors. 😐😂😂
Got 3. 1 boy. Holy tit is this spot on

Got 3. 1 boy. Holy tit is this spot on
This should be 3 girls.1 boy. Just to add to the 'pain' 🤪 love my kids but hell, boys are seeming so much more straightforward x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Leighton looks like he has a lovely family life with his dad and step mum. Normal house, normal family!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.