Stacey Solomon #33 Random trip on the choo choo train oh wow my sister and dad are doing the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when people says ‘I don’t know what to do with a girl/ boy’ 🙄 it’s a baby then a child … you don’t do anything different.

Reactions: 17
I hate it when people says ‘I don’t know what to do with a girl/ boy’ 🙄 it’s a baby then a child … you don’t do anything different.
Exactly. Stacey. Aside from how you wipe their bits it’s THE SAME. And you would know that seeing as you have at least 2 nieces (she could have more I only know about the Jemma sister. Are there other siblings? I don’t care.) and I’m sure you prob changed their nappies at some point. IT IS THE SAME.

Reactions: 20
I have kids of both varieties - girls and boys and don't think they are the same at all!

None of my daughters have ever peed in my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Staceys probably just ecstatic to be having another child with the same man
This kind of comment got people in a right ol state before 🤣
Do we have a gate gate on our hands
Haters gonna hate
Gaters gonna gate

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just think it’s absolutely disgusting that she is gendering this baby solely on their genitalia.

just because she will be born a cis girl doesn’t mean she’ll identify herself as such.
I thought influencers were more woke than this…
Do I need to state sarcasm? I feel like I do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also see that Leighton stepmum has step mum to Leighton in her bio which is nice. Staceys is mummy to 3 pickles.

Reactions: 35
Wonder if this is a subtle dig at Stacey's vile attempt to act like Leighton doesn't already have a sister?
It was very crass and dismissive and not nice to make Leighton do it. That's like saying her 3 sons are not really brothers since they are actually half brothers yet we know full well the gushing she does about them being brothers. She's deeply unpleasant I think. I can well imagine what his dad and step-mum thought of that.

ETA Of all of them to make hold the sign as well it was Leighton. Silly woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I also see that Leighton stepmum has step mum to Leighton in her bio which is nice. Staceys is mummy to 3 pickles.
Jamelia was on Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombes podcast a while ago and she calls her step son her “bonus child” which I thought was a sweet way to put it!
I’m all for blended families and all but starting to loose track with this lot! Christmas must be a logistical nightmare!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was very crass and dismissive and not nice to make Leighton do it. That's like saying her 3 sons are not really brothers since they are actually half brothers yet we know full well the gushing she does about them being brothers. She's deeply unpleasant I think. I can well imagine what his dad and step-mum thought of that.
Yeah, the fact out of all 3 boys she made Leighton hold it speaks volumes. Leighton seems such a little poppet, doesn't seem to fit in with that chaotic family at all. His poor Dad and stepmum must be mortified with all the crap that surrounds him from her side.

Reactions: 26
Yeah, the fact out of all 3 boys she made Leighton hold it speaks volumes. Leighton seems such a little poppet, doesn't seem to fit in with that chaotic family at all. His poor Dad and stepmum must be mortified with all the crap that surrounds him from her side.
I just edited my post to say the same about her making Leighton hold it then saw your post saying the same! Don't know what the dynamic is between his dad, step-mum and SS but I'd be saying something if my child was made to do that when they already had a sister. She makes my head spin with her fuckwittery.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I see that they're still looking for families to feature in the Sort Your Life out programme. Would have thought they'd be inundated with candidates seeing that super star Stacey is presenting. Where are all her huns that she loves to the moon and back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see that they're still looking for families to feature in the Sort Your Life out programme. Would have thought they'd be inundated with candidates seeing that super star Stacey is presenting. Where are all her huns that she loves to the moon and back 😂
I couldn’t think of anything worse her sorting my house out

Reactions: 8
Bit late with this comment but good god the straps on Rex’s car seat are making me feel sick. She needs to put her phone down and focus on her sons safety rather than making yet another pathetic story post.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.