Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can argue the for privacy reasons etc but she blurts everything else out online... it’s still odd to me that she hasn’t said how or why Rex hurt his lip?
For someone who’s so honest and “real” you’d think she’ll make a big fuss about how “boys will be boys” ..her hiding the reason just makes it worse? It’s really proved the point of whoever said the dogs bit him, she lets them sleep together and even gave her son a dog bed so they probably got defensive and went for him:/
I read somewhere earlier today that he supposedly fell in the garden, the article claimed Joe freaked out because of the blood and then she just told him to get up. It was only a while later she apparently realised he was more seriously injurred than she had previously thought and that's when he was rushed to hospital, obviously not until she had posted multiple IG stories about what she was taking. As a nurse, what I've witnessed through IG, over the past week, has concerned me with her behaviour. What self respecting mother is posting endless IG stories with swipe ups and AFF links, while her child is ill in hospital. I really hope I'm wrong, but at times she almost appears to be enjoying the attention. I really hope someone is monitoring the situation.

Reactions: 36
Definitely exploiting their kids for content and money, if I was any type of celebrity my children wouldn’t be on my social media, you never know how many weirdos she has on there 😭
The last thing you’d think of if your child has an accident was filming him for strangers or commenting that you lost your false eyelashes. Jesus you couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: 19
I read somewhere earlier today that he supposedly fell in the garden, the article claimed Joe freaked out because of the blood and then she just told him to get up. It was only a while later she apparently realised he was more seriously injurred than she had previously thought and that's when he was rushed to hospital, obviously not until she had posted multiple IG stories about what she was taking. As a nurse, what I've witnessed through IG, over the past week, has concerned me with her behaviour. What self respecting mother is posting endless IG stories with swipe ups and AFF links, while her child is ill in hospital. I really hope I'm wrong, but at times she almost appears to be enjoying the attention. I really hope someone is monitoring the situation.
Oh she absolutely is enjoying the attention. They live for it this lot.

Reactions: 9
My opinion only….. Stacey is a filthy cow. She doesn’t care how she looks, dresses, acts! If she wants to be seen as stupid and dirty then that’s her right BUT she’s a mother to three children, stepmom to Harry’s son and a growing pickle ( can’t bleeping believe I wrote that) they are filthy because she’s bone idle! Her or Joe Joe are responsible for keeping Rex clean, teaching him manners, how to eat, how to behave. The Eldest two are old enough to wash & dress themselves. You tell them it’s bath/shower time and if there still dirty after ‘washing’ themselves then you tell them to get back in and wash properly or you’ll wash them! No, not all teenagers are dirty, lazy, smelly or hormonal ( I have five children) and not one of them was left to stink in their own sweat and body smells. But then they had a mother who was clean. If her and silly bollox are far to busy to clean and look after their children properly then ask for bleeping help, they have Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, even Dads. Or maybe the best solution would be to employ a full time Nanny! They would do a far better job than either parent. They should both be ashamed of themselves for not only bringing those children up in such a lazy way but to actually think it’s acceptable to embarrass the poor sods by plastering it all over the gram and newspapers. 🤬

Edit.
I say they had a clean Mum, I’m still a clean Mum but thankfully they’ve all left home and are bringing up clean, well mannered children of their own. 👍🏻
All this☝☝☝☝

Reactions: 7
She's probably working on her next book as we speak, "How to cash in when your child requires a hospital visit". The contents will, of course, list all the essentials necessary to turn a hospital room into a "home from home" and give tips on how to maximise earning potential. The book will be dedicated to the wonderful NHS staff and her foolish faithful fans who she loves to the moon and back. She'll also share her scary story about her heart, which hurt so much, she was relieved to be in said hospital.

Thread suggestion;

Rex burst his lip, no one knows how, Stacey's still a snidey cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oddly specific but you know when you rub your finger behind your ear and smell it and it smells gross? Probably smells like that ( cue every tattler doing the finger test on themselves)… so many people think they smell like roses until they do that 😂

that and a dash of disco minge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
thread suggestion
Gate for this, gate for that, she's filing that mansion full of tat!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.