Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread: Stacey has a smelly gash, I bet her fingers smell like cigarette ash.

thats not a standard garden fall unless he had something in his mouth. My daughter has only just started walking and when she falls her hands normally go down first.
Even when I’ve had seizures and fallen on my face on concrete I don’t have such a concentrated scar in one place
If he fell in the garden, the only thing he could potentially injure himself on is that awful little picket fence. We’ll soon see if she gets rid of it.

Reactions: 14
I just realised Joe is voicing a character on Thomas the tank engine. I can't place his accent, where's he from? Does he have a speech impediment?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just a thought on someone on the previous thread saying that it has to be worse than she’s making out and then saying he fell.. normally when kids fall on their face their nose or their forehead takes the impact? How has he managed to do his lip but not his nose? It just doesent add up. And it looks to be the side of his lip too.
I had stitches in my lip twice as a toddler. And when I was 10yrs chipped a tooth falling.
I was just one of those kids that always landed on my mouth 😆 - ive never injured any other part of my face or my body (apart from knees)

Reactions: 7
I cba to scroll through these.. but how come this threads turned into “what does Stacey smell like?” ... bit weird if you ask me ok😅
I think it relates to her smoking . . .
And just, well, you know, being the soap dodger that she is! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope Rex is ok I’m glad she’s gone quiet maybe she realises that hospitals are not the place for product placements,flat lays and swipe ups !!

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Stacey Solomon - anything is a money maker, kid’s hospital trip? She’ll take the fejka!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I really hope Rex is ok I’m glad she’s gone quiet maybe she realises that hospitals are not the place for product placements,flat lays and swipe ups !!

either she realises it’s ridiculous ( I doubt that ever will happen) or she’s seen what’s said on here and knows that 1. It drums up interest for people whilst she goes quiet after saying he’s back in hospital 2. She can try and act ‘normal’ by saying she did a phone in the drawer 🙄

I hope he is ok though, poor gherkin

Reactions: 15
I just realised Joe is voicing a character on Thomas the tank engine. I can't place his accent, where's he from? Does he have a speech impediment?
Whatever his accent is he completely exaggerates it to come off as some kind of ‘cheeky chappy’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s quite easily done. I had a very similar fall as a kid and the reason I had such a torn up lip is because my teeth went through my lip. That can happen even if you instinctively put your arms out. I think people are quick to tear Stacey down, but kids DO have accidents!
If you fell hard enough to put a tooth through your lip surely there would have been other marks visible too as your face would have had to hit the ground hard enough for a tooth to pierce it. He hasn’t a single mark around his wound

Thread: Stacey has a smelly gash, I bet her fingers smell like cigarette ash.

If he fell in the garden, the only thing he could potentially injure himself on is that awful little picket fence. We’ll soon see if she gets rid of it.
I had those in my garden & they’re quite rounded & blunt, it’s just plastic flower bed edging. falling into one of the flower beds would do more harm, he could have been pierced by a twig

Does anyone have any screenshots of the kids going to bed with dirty clothes? I’ve never seen this but I know she is a manky woman

Reactions: 2
If you fell hard enough to put a tooth through your lip surely there would have been other marks visible too as your face would have had to hit the ground hard enough for a tooth to pierce it. He hasn’t a single mark around his wound
No, I can assure you it was just my mouth. I tripped and smashed my mouth across a brick doorstep, the rest of my face didn’t hit it, hence tooth through lip. It happens.
———————
it’s just a shame people seem to be insinuating something dodgy has happened to Rex. Kids have acccidents.

Reactions: 16
Have seen it spoken about on other threads but the ASA now have a page to name and shame influencers who don’t declare ads properly. So far there’s only 4 on there. How long until Stacey’s sly Dove ads make it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know why R needed an operation? I thought it was just a split lip that needed a few stitches 😳

Does anyone know why R needed an operation? I thought it was just a split lip that needed a few stitches 😳
They put kids that young to sleep while they do stitches and it can sometimes take hours before they wake up again

Does anyone have any screenshots of the kids going to bed with dirty clothes? I’ve never seen this but I know she is a manky woman
I think there’s a few links if you scroll far enough on the wiki page, it’s the pink button at the top of the thread

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.