Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why R needed an operation? I thought it was just a split lip that needed a few stitches 😳
It was to the side of his mouth out onto his cheek. He would have been treated by a plastic surgeon to minimise scarring & at his age it’s easier to put him to sleep

Reactions: 1
Omg 100% impulse 😂 or Charlie Red!
Oh don’t 😷 when I was at school there was a girl who had bo, smoked cigs and covered her self in Charlie red so I can imagine how that exactly smells like. Can’t smell Charlie red without being sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh don’t 😷 when I was at school there was a girl who had bo, smoked cigs and covered her self in Charlie red so I can imagine how that exactly smells like. Can’t smell Charlie red without being sick.
I remember this exact smell well from my high school days too 🤣🤢 especially as I went to an all girls school!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sounds like we went to the same school, remember a friend smelling the same! :sick::sick:

Reactions: 2
Sounds like we went to the same school, remember a friend smelling the same! :sick::sick:
Strikes me there could be a thread on perfumes that make ya gag or evoke something good from the past. I can't stand the smell of Poison. But any blokes wearing Kouros in my younger days would have me hanging on their every word.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Strikes me there could be a thread on perfumes that make ya gag or evoke something good from the past. I can't stand the smell of Poison. But any blokes wearing Kouros in my younger days would have me hanging on their every word.
You weren’t anything without some of this bad boy at ours 😂😂

D85260FA-F629-4F76-B65C-5D40B597859A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You weren’t anything without some of this bad boy at ours 😂😂

View attachment 624907
My school was the pink FCUK body spray you could always get on offer in the boots miniatures section LOL, that and a Jane Nor shopping bag and you were good to go, MEMORIES MAN, soz huns we were more boujee than you guys with ur charlie x 😂 (not really, my school was the chavva pits of hell)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so glad Rex is OK! Random but does anyone know where his pjs are from? 🤣 She's not tagged them

• Haha
I'm so glad Rex is OK! Random but does anyone know where his pjs are from? 🤣 She's not tagged them
I think ITS ladbaby, I'm sure she's tagged them before as I quite liked them

• Heart
It's roxanne lad baby's ITS range x

Is she saying they have only just got home?? And has she filtered his cut away?

I'm confuddled🤔🤔🤔
Yes I thought his wound seems to have miraculously healed over since Tues in that pic! Plus the fur brother and sister.... Oh duck off trying to be hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My school was the pink FCUK body spray you could always get on offer in the boots miniatures section LOL, that and a Jane Nor shopping bag and you were good to go, MEMORIES MAN, soz huns we were more boujee than you guys with ur charlie x 😂 (not really, my school was the chavva pits of hell)
Oh my gosh yes, remember the Jane Nor bags ahahah memories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how F’ing low can you get, using your sons health scare as a way to boost post views 😡😡😡

2FB56F7B-3008-473B-BDA9-D35CC2885FF9.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I also feel like she used Theo and peanut in the post as she read here the speculation it was a dog bite.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.