Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those threads are genuinely hilarious. Putting gate on the end of everything is about as funny as a bad dose of thrush bath thrush or… Joe Swash on a panel show. To me. Guess we’re all different. #we’realldifferentgate <-saved you comedy geniuses a job xoxo👌🏻💞
You ok hun? Have the hashtags touched a nerve?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeh ! I reckon every ounce of her Instagram persona is an act.
I agree. She wasn’t like it when she was on I’m a Celeb, she came across well and was able to hold her own in intelligent conversations. Selling her soul for Insta has come at a high cost for her!

Reactions: 15
Thing is I know the narrative is that Rex is just sooo smiley and soooo happy but when his mum manically laughs at fresh bleeping air I reckon he doesn't know any better the poor sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thing is I know the narrative is that Rex is just sooo smiley and soooo happy but when his mum manically laughs at fresh bleeping air I reckon he doesn't know any better the poor sod.
Haha exactly. I really hate the whole narrative of “oh Rex is such a smiley happy little boy! Everyone could make out their child is the happiest child in the world if they only show them laughing and smiling. I’m not saying she should post photos of him crying or anything but, seeing as she overshares so much anyway, why do we never see the tantrums? It would make her a lot more endearing if she posted a couple of realistic stories and maybe make other mums feel less bad about their kids who, GOD FORBID, cry!

Reactions: 8
She often ties it up, I also agree that hair in the eyes is not good!
But yes I do also see hair in lit
He can still have long hair he just needs a trim so it’s not so raggy. This isn’t a boy/girl debate it’s about hygiene and standards and whilst kids will soap dodge or moan about having their hair brushed, it’s a parents job to keep them clean.
I said what I said… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The next thread title has to have #gate in it somewhere, I'm sure we've used it before, but it really needs using now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another thread full of #gates. Stacey stay off the gram and finally parent for Rex's sake

Reactions: 9
I was thinking maybe he’s gone in to be cut... just seen on the last thread that others thought that too. She said she was regretful of genitally mutilating her first born, but if she kept his foreskin 🤮 maybe she’s not that against it? 5hrs for a split lip is not right? 5hr for a circumcision wouldn’t be right either but it wouldn’t be as quick as a few stitches in his face.
It's very late to circumcise. But her eldest is 13 this year, so I wonder if he'll be barmitzvah...no mention yet of course.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion 2:- poor rex in for a hospital stay, Stacey uses it to earn her pay

Reactions: 10
People constantly defending her is off putting. She is very manipulative and very clever at what she does. Millions are falling for her act and believe her 5 different personalities that change depending on the situation or what she’s trying to sell or swipe up. Can see straight through her - it’s a shame many can’t. Can imagine she’s a right stroppy mare, you can see Joe plays along but it’s clear he sees the real her on a daily basis not this ditsy, goofy, naive persona she puts on.

Reactions: 28
I think it’s old that rule, I’ve been in several hospitals in wards, most recently all day for a full day of medication and they encourage you to bring your phone to sit and look at 🤣
We even provide WiFi. All we ask is silent alerts so other patients aren't disturbed. Can you imagine the last 15 months if patients weren't allowed their phones 😱

Reactions: 7
You shouldn’t even have your phone in the hospital! Anyone that takes photos for attention in a hospital is a fool. Phone’s can mess up signals & the machine’s. Can’t stand attention seekers!
No they don’t 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.