Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Ok so I’ve never commented on this post, I’m normally on the Mrs Hinch one but i just can’t believe she has taken her child into hospital and is putting up pictures of the hospital room she has decked out in a load of tat! Then she is taking the time to bloody link them too!
I’m actually lost for words
I mean I know it can be boring sitting in a hospital but this is seriously narcissistic behaviour. Focus on your child you f**king weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 157

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I think commenting on an eight year olds handwriting and a teenager’s hair after a day at school in hot weather are crossing a line. It’s one thing to comment on stuff about Stacey and the results of her parenting but L’s handwriting and Z’s hair are not that.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

huns & cream buns

Why does Joe have to take the boys for a bath? Rex, yeah, but not the older ones. Also look at that stupid eyelash on her tit.
Bellend.
Maybe cos they live 2 hours away in the annexe so he has to collect them & bring them to the main house in his car

• Haha
Reactions: 100
I can't get over her standing on a hospital bed in a children's ward so she could take a photo of all her crap and show off her slippers and toe nails. I have said it numerous times now but the woman is not well. She even had the blanket around rex carefully pulled up to cover the stitches on his mouth. 🙄 I have gone from loveing this woman to being enraged by her.

• Sick
Reactions: 95

MRE201517

Long time lurker first time poster.
This whole thing has really boiled my piss! As a mum of a child who’s spent more time in hospital then at home and had over 40 general anaesthetics in 3 years it’s not something you spread all over social media to compete strangers and then make a joke about! Taking a f***ing plant into a hospital. Try having to pack a bag in 3 minutes including life saving medication while paramedics try to resuscitate your child, try having to spend over 100 days there it’s not a f***ing holiday! Sitting and watching a movie and posting on Instagram while your child is in the hands of a surgeon and under general anaesthetic just goes to show exactly how much her ‘friends’ online mean to her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

dumdums83

VIP Member
I’m sorry but he has definitely been attacked by one of the animals, he is a bully with them, and Stacey and joe do a piss poor job of teaching the feral child kindness to animals, we all called it months ago that something like this would happen and it clearly has as she’s not really saying much about how it happened and she’s always documenting shit on the gram. 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 85

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Wow! These Instawankers don’t stop for anything do they? I used to think she was fairly harmless and quite sweet but over the past months she’s become as irritating as thrush! Today’s behaviour is appalling. I’ve had numerous stays in hospital with my kids and you need a distraction when they’re in theatre that’s for sure but to post and tag on Instagram is just an all time low. I can’t stand the “everyone’s asking” comment....they all do it even when nobody does. Making sure we see the bracelet and the initials again when she’s holding his hand. Absolute wrong’un 🙄

Reactions: 85

shoegalxo

Ok so I’ve never commented on this post, I’m normally on the Mrs Hinch one but i just can’t believe she has taken her child into hospital and is putting up pictures of the hospital room she has decked out in a load of tat! Then she is taking the time to bloody link them too!
I’m actually lost for words
I mean I know it can be boring sitting in a hospital but this is seriously narcissistic behaviour. Focus on your child you f**king weirdo
I've never commented on a SS thread but Christ on a bike have you ever seen anything like this IN YOUR LIFE 🤯
My son is Rex age, and he fell over and split his lip and had to be put under / stitches etc. I was SO worried that all I could do was run around like a headless chicken, Chuck some spare pants / pjs / cuddly in a night bag and get out the door. Never once did I think about making a reel & adding emotional music to it and uploaded on SM for the world to see....
honestly I'm baffled.

• Sick
Reactions: 83

Bhyfs

Chatty Member
‘Everything looks better with a fejka’ takes the cake for me. Can’t recall a single person, ever, who’s more concerned about decor while in a hospital than their child. A cosy dressing gown, change of clothes and toothbrush for said child and charger maybe but a shopping isle dragged from her germ ridden home? What world are we living in 😂 the fact she took a towel too🤦🏼‍♀️ I highly doubt that if she can go weeks without any kind of wash normally, she’d be desperate for one after an overnight stay. Where I live visitors can’t even use toilet facilities on the ward, let alone parents using a shower! She’s really out of touch and I doubt the sheep will go without seeing for much longer. Cue phone in the draw for a few days while she comes up with a strategy to fix her soon to be tarnished ‘perfect’ persona🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

GotTheIck

I want to know why the hospital have let her take in a fake plant and unessary items in a pandemic BUT we can’t even have my child’s father bring me a coffee??? REALLY!! she’s clearly paid private but STILL!

• Sick
Reactions: 72
You’re making wild accusations about an innocent animal though. That’s what boils my piss. You have nothing to show it is an animal bite, I’ve been bitten before and it didn’t look anywhere as clean as that injury, required a tetanus shot and Anti biotics the hospital wouldn’t have released him to go back most likely if it was an animal bite. Kids hurt themselves every day because it’s Stacey you’re jumping to it must be an animal. She does need to teach Rex how to behave with animals she doesn’t know how to say no to him but I can’t see her keeping a dog if it did attack Rex or any of the other boys you’re clutching at straws with that story.
Okay seriously, the dog will be okay, he can't read tattle, he won't get offended by the speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

jackolantern

VIP Member
I'm sorry but who posts a fucking gurning selfie with their poor little baby who has just had surgery? Exploitative beyond belief, christ give the boy some bloody privacy. She's having some sort of psychotic break I'm sure. I really hope one of her healthcare professionals cottons on to it all during this pregnancy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Lalla

VIP Member
A distraction would be messaging or calling her sister (who was her best mate 2 days ago when they were dressed identically at the spa together). Or Joe. Or her dad. Or an actual friend (if she had one, don't count Hinch as a friend as that is all purely for the gram!). Or reading a book, doing a puzzle, practising some mindfulness. Watching crap films on the laptop. Even responding to messages, emails etc.

There are 1001 things she could have been doing instead of an #ad on insta. Nothing will persuade me that earning advertising revenue was the only way available to her of distracting herself.

Unless she loves money more than her child of course.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

GotTheIck

I’m glad I know what hospital now as I’d love to hear there policies … no hot drinks are aloud on any nhs children’s ward.. so why was she? I’ve been in GOSH 8 weeks now and I’m not aloud any thing other than essential items, please explain how a plant is?? We aren’t aloud our own blankets, hot drinks, 1 bag per person, so because she’s a celeb they get to not abide by these rules??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

jackolantern

VIP Member
OK far too many people here defending Stacey and her shit parenting, yes teens get dirty but 1. she's admitted to being a stinker 2. her own colleagues have said shes a manky trout 3. her leaving her kids in the same clothes for days shows she's a manky trout, and many a things have been said about hinches son and nobody bats an eye, yes Stacey is more likeable than hinch so she has more defenders here, I posted about her arseholery and her plant prioritising and even my most loyal followers didn't like it but, shows her relatable bullshit is working the same way with them, as the die hard hinchers are with soph. if you're here to rave about her you're on the wrong thread, she's a minger and that no secret, her make up covers it somewhat no hiding that she let's her kids stay filthy shes hiding what really happened with rex and there's no 2 ways that her son badly needs a hair cut and more than one needs a nail brush, she's far too focused on her LW and insta presence than throwing her kids in a bath which is convenient that her latest stories now mention them going for a bath, for anyone who wants to defend her move along, she's a scruff and by default the kids are, she's still new money and acts like new money can't polish a turd and money won't give you class
Manky trout 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion...

Stacey Solomon #32 Will the truth about R’s injury ever come out, bad parenting from the manky trout?

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Wow go away from the thread for the day and come back to a new one !!

I just want to add that when my son was in hospital around the same age I felt so physically sick with worry that I couldn’t laugh or make hospital accessory posts her behaviour is just showing everything we have always thought about her.She is so self centred and everything is all about her and her Instagram.
She showed more distress and worry when she was re-stocking her In the Style shit !! 😡

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I know everyone deals with things differently but my son when he was 12 had a day procedure. He was last on the list and it was a long old day. I took him into the anaesthetic room and sobbed once he was put under cause it’s such an odd situation to see your child in. I spent the whole time he was in theatre watching the clock. I cannot relate to anyone dicking about with fake plants and organising blankets and what not while their little human is in theatre. She is clearly unwell and someone close should have a word

• Sad
Reactions: 68
So that cream with a transparent dressing over on his hand is a numbing cream they use for kids before they put cannulas in. He had it on before the surgery and it’s still apparently there in the ‘I’ve got him back’ photo. It should not be left on that long (I’m a children’s nurse)
Came here to say the same. I'm a children's nurse and that photo was obviously taken before ready for future content. Very odd behaviour!

• Wow
Reactions: 68