Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jackolantern for the excellent title! Had to shorten it a bit

Basically stace is being an absolute cretin and using a hospital trip for content.

Will her huns finally see through her Bullshit? Short answer: no

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Ok so I’ve never commented on this post, I’m normally on the Mrs Hinch one but i just can’t believe she has taken her child into hospital and is putting up pictures of the hospital room she has decked out in a load of tat! Then she is taking the time to bloody link them too!
I’m actually lost for words
I mean I know it can be boring sitting in a hospital but this is seriously narcissistic behaviour. Focus on your child you f**king weirdo

• Wow
Reactions: 157
Wow! These Instawankers don’t stop for anything do they? I used to think she was fairly harmless and quite sweet but over the past months she’s become as irritating as thrush! Today’s behaviour is appalling. I’ve had numerous stays in hospital with my kids and you need a distraction when they’re in theatre that’s for sure but to post and tag on Instagram is just an all time low. I can’t stand the “everyone’s asking” comment....they all do it even when nobody does. Making sure we see the bracelet and the initials again when she’s holding his hand. Absolute wrong’un 🙄

Reactions: 85
Was Rex really getting stitches for 5 hours... just seems off to me?😕 And why mummy couldn’t be in the room?

Reactions: 54
Wow go away from the thread for the day and come back to a new one !!

I just want to add that when my son was in hospital around the same age I felt so physically sick with worry that I couldn’t laugh or make hospital accessory posts her behaviour is just showing everything we have always thought about her.She is so self centred and everything is all about her and her Instagram.
She showed more distress and worry when she was re-stocking her In the Style tit !! 😡

Reactions: 69
Isnt she normally all emotional and things give her life. But when her 2 year old is having treatment shes sat there eating a jacket potato with no care at all. Eurgh shes so full of s****. It all doesnt match up to me and i think rexs injury is worse than she is saying (i hope i am wrong for rexs sake).

Reactions: 67
So that cream with a transparent dressing over on his hand is a numbing cream they use for kids before they put cannulas in. He had it on before the surgery and it’s still apparently there in the ‘I’ve got him back’ photo. It should not be left on that long (I’m a children’s nurse)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
‘Everything looks better with a fejka’ takes the cake for me. Can’t recall a single person, ever, who’s more concerned about decor while in a hospital than their child. A cosy dressing gown, change of clothes and toothbrush for said child and charger maybe but a shopping isle dragged from her germ ridden home? What world are we living in 😂 the fact she took a towel too🤦🏼‍♀️ I highly doubt that if she can go weeks without any kind of wash normally, she’d be desperate for one after an overnight stay. Where I live visitors can’t even use toilet facilities on the ward, let alone parents using a shower! She’s really out of touch and I doubt the sheep will go without seeing for much longer. Cue phone in the draw for a few days while she comes up with a strategy to fix her soon to be tarnished ‘perfect’ persona🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
A distraction would be messaging or calling her sister (who was her best mate 2 days ago when they were dressed identically at the spa together). Or Joe. Or her dad. Or an actual friend (if she had one, don't count Hinch as a friend as that is all purely for the gram!). Or reading a book, doing a puzzle, practising some mindfulness. Watching crap films on the laptop. Even responding to messages, emails etc.

There are 1001 things she could have been doing instead of an #ad on insta. Nothing will persuade me that earning advertising revenue was the only way available to her of distracting herself.

Unless she loves money more than her child of course.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
So that cream with a transparent dressing over on his hand is a numbing cream they use for kids before they put cannulas in. He had it on before the surgery and it’s still apparently there in the ‘I’ve got him back’ photo. It should not be left on that long (I’m a children’s nurse)
The cannula is still in by the looks of it, she has her hand over it.
she’s being careful not to show his facial wound which is odd considering she has shown much else over the last couple of days

Reactions: 43
I can't get over her standing on a hospital bed in a children's ward so she could take a photo of all her crap and show off her slippers and toe nails. I have said it numerous times now but the woman is not well. She even had the blanket around rex carefully pulled up to cover the stitches on his mouth. 🙄 I have gone from loveing this woman to being enraged by her.

• Sick
Reactions: 95
From the last thread- wtf is wrong with a double barreled surname?

Also, Stacey - it is Tesco, not Tesco's.

Reactions: 34
A distraction would be messaging or calling her sister (who was her best mate 2 days ago when they were dressed identically at the spa together). Or Joe. Or her dad. Or an actual friend (if she had one, don't count Hinch as a friend as that is all purely for the gram!). Or reading a book, doing a puzzle, practising some mindfulness. Watching crap films on the laptop. Even responding to messages, emails etc.

There are 1001 things she could have been doing instead of an #ad on insta. Nothing will persuade me that earning advertising revenue was the only way available to her of distracting herself.

Unless she loves money more than her child of course.
She loves money and validation more than her child.

Reactions: 20
Came here to say the same. I'm a children's nurse and that photo was obviously taken before ready for future content. Very odd behaviour!

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Just a thought on someone on the previous thread saying that it has to be worse than she’s making out and then saying he fell.. normally when kids fall on their face their nose or their forehead takes the impact? How has he managed to do his lip but not his nose? It just doesent add up. And it looks to be the side of his lip too.

Reactions: 28
I had to come on here after seeing her hospital stories 🤯 who tf takes a plant with them! What an absolute crackpot

• Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.