Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear there will soon be a serious accident with these celeb parents being so busy filming for their Insta that they take their eyes/mind off their children. Obviously we don’t know what happened to Rex but the fact the details of it hasn’t been shared is telling as let’s face it every aspect of the child’s life usually is. I’m beginning to think this constant filming of children and sharing pictures and info online is starting to become a form of child abuse. It’s certainly an intrusion of their privacy.
Definitely exploiting their kids for content and money, if I was any type of celebrity my children wouldn’t be on my social media, you never know how many weirdos she has on there 😭

Reactions: 17
People constantly defending her is off putting. She is very manipulative and very clever at what she does. Millions are falling for her act and believe her 5 different personalities that change depending on the situation or what she’s trying to sell or swipe up. Can see straight through her - it’s a shame many can’t. Can imagine she’s a right stroppy mare, you can see Joe plays along but it’s clear he sees the real her on a daily basis not this ditsy, goofy, naive persona she puts on.
Yes, all of this. I feel like Joe smirks a lot of the time when he’s on with her because he’s laughing at her acting the idiot, knowing that’s not her and all the while fooling her minions.

Reactions: 7
The next thread title has to have #gate in it somewhere, I'm sure we've used it before, but it really needs using now.
Stacey Solomon #32

More divisive than Hinch her mate, can we stand another gate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They used to affect machines but not now. Youre absolutely allowed phones in hospital these days. Mine was what kept me sane when I.was in for several weeks. Though I wasn't using it for SM updates
I'm in hospital right now and they gave me the WiFi code log in thing.

Reactions: 6
Def more of a lurker here but had to post when I was driving home in IRELAND and staceys news of being in the hospital last night come on the news🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Def more of a lurker here but had to post when I was driving home in IRELAND and staceys news of being in the hospital last night come on the news🤯
Seriously??? I thought it was bad enough when I heard about her pregnancy on an Irish radio station last week.

My Godchild was brought to hospital by ambulance last night (she's fine thankfully) and I'm hoping my SIL remembered to pack a fedjka, picnic etc.. even for the journey you know 🙄

Reactions: 13
People constantly defending her is off putting. She is very manipulative and very clever at what she does. Millions are falling for her act and believe her 5 different personalities that change depending on the situation or what she’s trying to sell or swipe up. Can see straight through her - it’s a shame many can’t. Can imagine she’s a right stroppy mare, you can see Joe plays along but it’s clear he sees the real her on a daily basis not this ditsy, goofy, naive persona she puts on.
The gushing thanks for the compliments on my dress post last night, was the epitome of fakery. Obviously no one asked about the awful smock dress, it was to promote ITS again offering 40%. At least Jac Tossa doesn't even try to hide the sales pitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mrs hinch has groomed her well to be good at social media. Used to really like her at first but since she got in with grinch she’s changed. So unbelievably fake!!

Long time lurker, first time commenting. I can not stand Stacey. She reminds me of a hyperventilating donkey the way she laughs on stories.

How can people think she is “mum goals” or “relatable”? She lets her kids fall asleep where ever they land (the dog beds 🤢), is incapable of caring for basic needs such as personal hygiene and laughed when her 2yr old sliced his face open 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

If any of us carried on like she does, I’m certain school/nursery would flag welfare concerns.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker, first time commenting. I can not stand Stacey. She reminds me of a hyperventilating donkey the way she laughs on stories.

How can people think she is “mum goals” or “relatable”? She lets her kids fall asleep where ever they land (the dog beds 🤢), is incapable of caring for basic needs such as personal hygiene and laughed when her 2yr old sliced his face open 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

If any of us carried on like she does, I’m certain school/nursery would flag welfare concerns.
Everything with her is so funny!! Like every thing it’s really annoying

Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s Fejka flu 🤒 😂 who knows. Whatever tat she brought to the hospital and the filth she exposes him to at home is hardly a recipe for good healing

• Haha
Seriously??? I thought it was bad enough when I heard about her pregnancy on an Irish radio station last week.

My Godchild was brought to hospital by ambulance last night (she's fine thankfully) and I'm hoping my SIL remembered to pack a fedjka, picnic etc.. even for the journey you know 🙄
Yup! Like they protrayed it as some cliff hanger on a soap opera " stacey proceeded to thank all the work of the NHS staff in the UK" hello not relevant in england def not relevant news in ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.