Stacey Solomon #31 she can’t get worse, she exploits her injured kid to line her purse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oddly specific but you know when you rub your finger behind your ear and smell it and it smells gross? Probably smells like that ( cue every tattler doing the finger test on themselves)… so many people think they smell like roses until they do that 😂

that and a dash of disco minge
… maybe it’s because I clean behind my ears but the back of your ears smell?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread:
#hygeinegate, one eyelash, Stacey's taken it too far, hospital,fake laughs, Fejkas and Rex's suspicious scar

Anyone wonder what she smells like?
Fusty perfume?
Eu De Soloman = Top notes of steak slice and chip grease, Middle notes of melted Diam bar and Disappointment, finished with the base notes of fustyness, bad breath and a failed singing career.? . . or not

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
… maybe it’s because I clean behind my ears but the back of your ears smell?!
not everyone who has experienced any negative body scent is an utter skank. 😂 I may do a wee dig about SS scent but realistically we don’t all smell like roses all the time. People who think their tit doesn’t stink, usually walk with their tit sniffers pointed to the sky

His temperature spiked. Not heard anything since. So don't know if he's still there or at home. She said he was stable.
Stable is an interesting choice of wording with how erratic SS is as of late!

Reactions: 9
Rushed back to hospital with my baby but need to pack some toys to strategically place for insta stories to make them more (as my daughter would say) “aesthetically” pleasing so have time to grab a panda in a glass “toy” that I’m sure rex loves to play with 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ all for the gram WTF!!

Reactions: 19
Oddly specific but you know when you rub your finger behind your ear and smell it and it smells gross? Probably smells like that ( cue every tattler doing the finger test on themselves)… so many people think they smell like roses until they do that 😂

that and a dash of disco minge
She smells of smoke and a sweaty bellybutton 🤢

She smells of smoke and a sweaty bellybutton 🤢
No idea what behind my ears smells like never smelt anything lol.... Lol disco minge

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Repeating my earlier thread suggestion:

Stacey Solomon #32: packing a fake plant cos Rex did a faceplant

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I read somewhere earlier today that he supposedly fell in the garden, the article claimed Joe freaked out because of the blood and then she just told him to get up. It was only a while later she apparently realised he was more seriously injurred than she had previously thought and that's when he was rushed to hospital, obviously not until she had posted multiple IG stories about what she was taking. As a nurse, what I've witnessed through IG, over the past week, has concerned me with her behaviour. What self respecting mother is posting endless IG stories with swipe ups and AFF links, while her child is ill in hospital. I really hope I'm wrong, but at times she almost appears to be enjoying the attention. I really hope someone is monitoring the situation.
thats not a standard garden fall unless he had something in his mouth. My daughter has only just started walking and when she falls her hands normally go down first.
Even when I’ve had seizures and fallen on my face on concrete I don’t have such a concentrated scar in one place

Reactions: 5
thats not a standard garden fall unless he had something in his mouth. My daughter has only just started walking and when she falls her hands normally go down first.
Even when I’ve had seizures and fallen on my face on concrete I don’t have such a concentrated scar in one place
It’s quite easily done. I had a very similar fall as a kid and the reason I had such a torn up lip is because my teeth went through my lip. That can happen even if you instinctively put your arms out. I think people are quick to tear Stacey down, but kids DO have accidents!

Reactions: 11
It’s quite easily done. I had a very similar fall as a kid and the reason I had such a torn up lip is because my teeth went through my lip. That can happen even if you instinctively put your arms out. I think people are quick to tear Stacey down, but kids DO have accidents!
And not a single other mark on your face or nose?

Reactions: 9
She smells like a combination of steak slice, off milk, cigarettes and a tit load of impulse to try and mask the afore mentioned cigarettes.

• Haha
  • Sick
I cba to scroll through these.. but how come this threads turned into “what does Stacey smell like?” ... bit weird if you ask me ok😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.