Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very quiet! 👀
Maybe she's decided to stop pimping her son out on insta......I doubt it though!
I wondered that too... I think Luisa’s post might have rattled a few people! I watched the documentary she was referring too and it really is terrifying. Sadly it’s nothing new but it just reminds you of the people who are out there.

Reactions: 19
She's very quiet! 👀
Maybe she's decided to stop pimping her son out on insta......I doubt it though!
Nothing as deep as that, I reckon she's busy filming tap to tidy's on the house reno. Would probably have "put the phone in a drawer to spend time with the pickles" anyway. Isn't the wedding looming as well?

Does Stacey delete any negative comments? Just looked at the comments on her posts and they're only positive as far as I can see. Just wondering if she goes through and taps to tidy the comments? 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think her response was good as I can see the anti Semitic comments on her grid post so I can only imagine her inbox. She is damned if she does damned if she doesn’t. The issue with this conflict is 99.9% of people online are not educated in the conflict but think because Bella Hadid has shared something they know the facts. This is probably the most complex conflict in history that is so nuanced and there is so much propaganda online. This is for world leaders to resolve not Stacey Solomon why are people asking a Tv personality to throw her two pence in.

Reactions: 19
Nothing as deep as that, I reckon she's busy filming tap to tidy's on the house reno. Would probably have "put the phone in a drawer to spend time with the pickles" anyway. Isn't the wedding looming as well?

Does Stacey delete any negative comments? Just looked at the comments on her posts and they're only positive as far as I can see. Just wondering if she goes through and taps to tidy the comments? 😂😂😂😂
They’re probably filtered comments so comments with certain words will be deleted

Reactions: 2
To be fair her inbox is probably full of people criticising her parenting, her behaviour, her choice of clothes, she addresses those. What an absolutely horrendous attitude to take "it's not her responsibility", it's all of our responsibilities as human beings to raise awareness of the atrocities that are occurring, on both sides, just like the BLM campaign, the power of the people can't be denied. You can choose to turn your face the other way because its not your responsibility or you can address it, as she has done.
Not everyone has to be on their soapbox. There are other ways to show support and empathy to a cause. Social media is not always the best place to vent and I think for anyone with an audience such as Stacey she should keep quiet about it. It is not her job to educate nor explain politician.

Reactions: 18
Not everyone has to be on their soapbox. There are other ways to show support and empathy to a cause. Social media is not always the best place to vent and I think for anyone with an audience such as Stacey she should keep quiet about it. It is not her job to educate nor explain politician.
I meant to say: She is not a politician.

Reactions: 5
She's very quiet! 👀
She’s got no one to dig at now as she since her besties on maternity leave lol. Always used to be tit for tat mines better than yours, I can’t make better crap up than you can blah blah.

Reactions: 3
She's very quiet! 👀
I've been thinking since she moved house that she has possibly taken on too much?

ITS, Primark, Dove, Amazon, Loose Women, the other TV show, pieces for the Lorraine show, plus all her lesser known colabs, various TV appearances, the new house, the old house, 3 kids, the new puppy, the new cat, the wedding, the new book (got to be one in the pipeline for xmas), all this while having to create content and maintain engagement on Instagram. Creating insta content is really time consuming. It is a full time job in itself.

I've been thinking since she moved house that she has possibly taken on too much?

ITS, Primark, Dove, Amazon, Loose Women, the other TV show, pieces for the Lorraine show, plus all her lesser known colabs, various TV appearances, the new house, the old house, 3 kids, the new puppy, the new cat, the wedding, the new book (got to be one in the pipeline for xmas), all this while having to create content and maintain engagement on Instagram. Creating insta content is really time consuming. It is a full time job in itself.
It sounds like a lot when you put it like that but realistically I don’t think she will have that much involvement at all. Stacey is the brand and the face but everything else will be done my management and marketing etc. She just has to show up and 😬 most of the time.

Reactions: 6
It sounds like a lot when you put it like that but realistically I don’t think she will have that much involvement at all. Stacey is the brand and the face but everything else will be done my management and marketing etc. She just has to show up and 😬 most of the time.
Exactly - Stacey IS the brand but all those Amazon, Dove, Benson beds ads, plus her one off ads as well are all her in her home- so she has to film and organise that regardless of any help she may or may not get with them. Then she has sort that house, the kids, the wedding, LW (she doesn't live as close to London these days), the various TV shows and her own content to 'keep it real'. It's a lot.

Reactions: 1
No sympathy for the lying millionaire....She is able to say no to the money like normal people who choose family over overtime 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly - Stacey IS the brand but all those Amazon, Dove, Benson beds ads, plus her one off ads as well are all her in her home- so she has to film and organise that regardless of any help she may or may not get with them. Then she has sort that house, the kids, the wedding, LW (she doesn't live as close to London these days), the various TV shows and her own content to 'keep it real'. It's a lot.
Like a normal mum then 😂

Why why why is she ruining such a beautiful house by painting everything grey !!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Bloody grey! That house needs classic colours dare I say magnolia lol!
I only ever see reds, greens, blues and gold in homes like that! Not mdf faux parts, grey and plastic 😓

she should never of took that house on, it’s too out of character for her!

Why do you think there’s no pool? Do you think they have had it filled in
No it’s there but outside the other conservatory!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.