Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember that massive shark bed she had custom-made for Leighton?? But now she's replacing it with that cabin bed, the custom-made one must have cost a fortune, clearly got money to throw away despite trying to appear relatable and 'real':rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Right folk help me out i must have missed something why does everyone think the boys are sleeping in the annexe? On the odd weekend with Harry and Joe maybe but even she isnt that thick to put her boys in a completely separate building plus when she did one of the first tours of the house she went into a room across the landing from Rex and said the boys are going in here

Reactions: 3
Wonder where they are making the cheesecake 🤔 looks very modern with a new plastered wall behind ?
Not like the rustic kitchen she moved into ?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember that massive shark bed she had custom-made for Leighton?? But now she's replacing it with that cabin bed, the custom-made one must have cost a fortune, clearly got money to throw away despite trying to appear relatable and 'real':rolleyes:
Surely you'd think she'd now stick that In the room for rex but I can imagine not

Reactions: 3
I 🙏 the guests are the grinch gang, Rex's black finger nails mashing down the biscuits and milky face eating like a dog ...I just lurve it guyzzz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
56BFA4EA-50D0-4BDF-8876-872E784DB422.jpeg

This one must have cost a fortune too.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that a) she would just let him do that and not say no to him and b) she’s actually going to give that cheesecake to people when he’s had his slobbery chops in it 🤢
Bet she’s a double dipper so it obviously won’t bother her! bleeping rank!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone for Rex spit cheesecake??????🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. I'm a mother myself I like children but maybe it is the Rex over sharing that makes me feel like I can't stand the child. I just see a mini Joe and he annoys me 😅😅😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She shows too much of Rex and the annoying things he does which makes me sick of him. Soz for saying it but it’s true. She’s showing him doing that on camera imagine the tit that goes on when she’s cooking that no one sees 🤢 she probably has her odd big toes in there mixing it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It does really bother me the way she always posts Rex. You’d think that was her only kid with the way she constantly goes on! I do feel for the other kids, they must feel so left out

Reactions: 10
This is what I thought I have a four year old and was like no she’s too little to sleep high up. Stacey really doesn’t have any common sense. It’s too big and odd shaped for the room anyway! 🤦🏾‍♀️ But she’s got to undo it’s and put it up again 😄
Or get the person who actually put it up back.

Of course it had to be a lemon cheesecake. Bit too lemony for me though

Anyone for Rex spit cheesecake??????🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. I'm a mother myself I like children but maybe it is the Rex over sharing that makes me feel like I can't stand the child. I just see a mini Joe and he annoys me 😅😅😅
Me too.. I find him impossible to watch. It must be the oversharing because I actually love kids, just not him. Very sad that she has over exploited him so much.

Reactions: 11
Some women don’t want children, some women have fertility issues and there’s even a such thing as infertility/fertility issues after having successful pregnancies. It’s just a thing that needs to be done with now and not be asked anymore. I can’t imagine how awful you must have felt during that moment. Exactly why people should just keep their mouths shut on the topic!
I wish more people knew not not to ask this! I struggled for 4 years to have a baby (including 2 losses) before our IVF finally
worked out and strangers would ask ‘do you not want kids? You want to get on with it!’ One caught me at a low point and I just dissolved into tears. I would have been just as gutted if someone said I was pregnant when I wasn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha I've not seen the bowl diving, thanks for the warnings. They make me gag on a normal day..I don't feel so mean now after reading others feelings on her over sharing him too 😬🤐😂

Reactions: 7
I wish more people knew not not to ask this! I struggled for 4 years to have a baby (including 2 losses) before our IVF finally
worked out and strangers would ask ‘do you not want kids? You want to get on with it!’ One caught me at a low point and I just dissolved into tears. I would have been just as gutted if someone said I was pregnant when I wasn’t
It's honestly the curse of being a woman. I'm at the age where people think it's ok to tell me that I have to hurry up and have kids, yet my boyfriend is older than me and noone would DARE. To be honest I don't think it even enters there heads to ask him, whereas it's clearly my 'role' as a woman and I simply must be faulty in the head to not have realised that and be acting upon it without their invaluable guidance 💀

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.