Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish more people knew not not to ask this! I struggled for 4 years to have a baby (including 2 losses) before our IVF finally
worked out and strangers would ask ‘do you not want kids? You want to get on with it!’ One caught me at a low point and I just dissolved into tears. I would have been just as gutted if someone said I was pregnant when I wasn’t
I’ve got 1 little boy currently, I do want another but not until he’s at least 3 and we want to have a mortgage as well. My own mum has mentioned a few times about having a brother or sister and how she can’t wait until I have more and I feel like throttling her. It’s just unnecessary pressure and so incredibly rude to ask or speculate.
When I was in college and around a size 14-16 I was working in a cafe and somebody asked me when I was due. I was a little chubby but definitely didn’t look pregnant and I was heartbroken thinking I looked pregnant when I wasn’t! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’s said before the reason she doesn’t put her older boys on as much is to respect both their fathers requests for privacy for them. Which to be fair to her is the right thing to do. I’m pretty sure it was her.

Is that bed for Rex? Is she joking? My kid is the same age and still in a cot - how unsafe and ridiculous!!!?

Reactions: 10
Right folk help me out i must have missed something why does everyone think the boys are sleeping in the annexe? On the odd weekend with Harry and Joe maybe but even she isnt that thick to put her boys in a completely separate building plus when she did one of the first tours of the house she went into a room across the landing from Rex and said the boys are going in here
When she was doing one of her walk abouts she said the boys had picked out the big room in the annexe & that Harry would get the room upstairs there. She showed us Rex’s room at the end of the corridor in the main house, her own room the opposite end & 2 empty rooms in between them & joked about filling those rooms with more babies. There was never mention of anything other than the large downstairs room in the Annexe being the boys room, that has now being split to give them half each.

Reactions: 9
Also when she showed all the rooms upstairs none of them had beds in or anything for the boys.

Reactions: 2
Glad I’m not eating that cheesecake I know rex is adorable but I would want something he’s been dipping his hands in and licking things. Just wouldn’t sit well with me and whoever her special girl is I hope she hasn’t watched the cheeecake making story

Reactions: 8
Glad I’m not eating that cheesecake I know rex is adorable but I would want something he’s been dipping his hands in and licking things. Just wouldn’t sit well with me and whoever her special girl is I hope she hasn’t watched the cheeecake making story
Her special girl is Hinch👍

• Sick
  • Haha
Absolutely! Rex face planting and slurping on the biscuit crumbs! 🤮 how unhygienic!!!

Absolutely! Rex face planting and slurping on the biscuit crumbs! 🤮 how unhygienic!!!
Mind you if it’s for Hinch - carry on!!

Reactions: 4
Why is she making out she hasn’t seen Hinch for ages when Hinch said can’t wait to come again under one of her posts a few weeks ago lol! Absolutely lies about everything

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes got professionals in doing a ton of work just now hasn't she? Before she moved house most of her posts were in the living room/kitchen. You could quite clearly see the rooms, she doesn't do that at the moment. It's all garden stuff or Rex room. There's been nothing of them just chilling etc or her kitchen/laundry tap to tidy stuff.

Shes shown almost nothing of the interior & them living in it since they moved in....

Reactions: 16
I hope she has so she knows not to have any 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god- so she is *actually* serving slobbered on cheesecake to someone other than herself.

That is just nasty. Who DOES that?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ohh we knew it was gonna be hinch for the garden party. I don’t believe for one minute they’re gonna be outside 🙄 glad Rex slobbered in it if it’s for zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohh we knew it was gonna be hinch for the garden party. I don’t believe for one minute they’re gonna be outside 🙄 glad Rex slobbered in it if it’s for zoph
Making a big thing of setting up outside. Of course Hinch going to go in and see all the renovations ( crap mistakes) Stacey has made. Who is she trying to kid 🙄

Reactions: 8
Shes got professionals in doing a ton of work just now hasn't she? Before she moved house most of her posts were in the living room/kitchen. You could quite clearly see the rooms, she doesn't do that at the moment. It's all garden stuff or Rex room. There's been nothing of them just chilling etc or her kitchen/laundry tap to tidy stuff.

Shes shown almost nothing of the interior & them living in it since they moved in....
One of the days she was at the front of the house with rex there were vans, I forget it it was 2 or 3 parked alongside each other. She’s very careful not to post anything other than extreme closeups of their faces unless she is in the little toilet she did up or Rex’s room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.