Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Hinch on her way for some lemon cheesecake
Not if she’s watched the stories of Rex slobbering into it 🧐 I’d be on the phone feigning a headache 😀

Are we having a wager on how many hairs are in that biscuit base? 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Why you lying Stacey? Grinch didnt bring the pillows as you posted a picture of them displayed on the bench before she arrived...a pair of lying conniving manipulative cunts ...hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Omfg. Have a slice of gobbed in cheesecake. 🤢. I couldn't eat that, not in a million years. Especially as we know she isn't the best at keeping him washed and clean. Ay Ay Ay!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wearing Stacey’s ITS net curtain dress/kaftan/MuMu, and coincidentally carrying exactly the same cushions?

Anyone else smelling fish?

Reactions: 12
What’s with the lemon obsession it’s just come from nowhere 🙄 imagine saying to your “friend” wear my lemon outfit please to match my aesthetic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why you lying Stacey? Grinch didnt bring the pillows as you posted a picture of them displayed on the bench before she arrived...a pair of lying conniving manipulative cunts ...hope this helps
They’re obvs a prop to hide the bump/non bump aren’t they. Sad buggers honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They’re obvs a prop to hide the bump/non bump aren’t they. Sad buggers honestly
It looked like the most uncomfortable swing ever, clutching the cushions like that! Why would she be so bothered about hiding the bump?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wish more people knew not not to ask this! I struggled for 4 years to have a baby (including 2 losses) before our IVF finally
worked out and strangers would ask ‘do you not want kids? You want to get on with it!’ One caught me at a low point and I just dissolved into tears. I would have been just as gutted if someone said I was pregnant when I wasn’t
I suffer from a gyne problem which causes infertility and ironically, bloat that makes you look pregnant. A pregnant colleague asked when I was due and proceeded to tell everybody else that I was pregnant too. Now when people congratulate they also comment on how long it took.

NOBODY'S FERTILITY SHOULD BE COMMENTED ON!
Sorry for the rant, a bit of a hot issue for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
An older child maybe. A not-even 2 year old though?!
It's fine, I've seen 2 year olds use saws.
With the hammer he wasn't waving it around he was using it correctly, it's common practice to let children use real tools

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
These two are the kind of “friends” that sit there all night ignoring each other on their phones. Telling everyone else what an amazing night they are having

Reactions: 14
Lies 🤥 either this happened ages ago or Hinch has had her baby! Really 🤦🏾‍♀️
3A51BF8A-DCCE-4EF3-B00D-AFD138E2AD1F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.