Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just baffled she didn’t check the measurements first to see if it would fit the room?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just baffled she didn’t check the measurements first to see if it would fit the room?
Shows how much disposable income she has that she doesn't need to take measurements before considering buying something like that... Could never relate

Reactions: 11
It looked totally unsuitable anyway for a toddler! Does S really not think anything through? What was the plan? Let him climb the ladder and jump off with her filming and laughing as usual? Dont know who else has seen some of the things she removes from her stories but im gobsmacked Rex hasnt already ended up in A and E 😡
This is what I thought I have a four year old and was like no she’s too little to sleep high up. Stacey really doesn’t have any common sense. It’s too big and odd shaped for the room anyway! 🤦🏾‍♀️ But she’s got to undo it’s and put it up again 😄

Reactions: 8
I was going to write the exact thing. Most people can't afford to buy something and then discard it if it doesn't fit or look like we wanted.
From her disposalable fast fashion clothing to her plastic flowers..She's just bad for the environment thats my conclusion haha! I suppose at least shes doing her bit by making sure shes not dumping too many nappies in landfill though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now for the trek across the garden to the annexe with pieces of bed that probably won’t fit in Leightons room either. I’m remembering how small the boys room ended up when her dad put the dividing wall up. I just know she’s prepping the main house for the boys off camera. She’ll be on with her dizzy laugh in no time saying it makes so much sense, can’t believe she never thought of it before .....
The Annexe will be party central when Harry stays over & all the boys & Joe will spend their time there gaming & use the rooms then

She is just as bad as hinch in terms of the life she portrays. She makes out that in the last week she has decorated a bedroom, sanded the floor, put up lights, put together a massive bed, dismantles bed, cooks dinner, makes a cheesecake, launches a clothing collection and goes to work at loose women. It really winds me up she is either superwoman or an absolute liar!

Reactions: 22
I pray she is not feeding that cheesecake to anyone after she just let Rex eat the mix straight out the bowl with his mouth in the mix 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Nah I know kids like to help but where other people not from your household have to eat I’m pretty sure you draw the line and just quickly do it yourself cos I know I didn’t just see Rex eat from the bowl 🙄🤣 painful to watch

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Did she seriously give Rex a real hammer? I know you should encourage and challenge your kids but what the hell?!

Reactions: 7
Oh Jesus. Seeing him stick his face in the cheesecake mix .. I was praying its a baked cheesecake... Nope. It's disgusting on any level, but throw in a covid virus to the mix and it's dangerous to be ok with that. And mawling it with his (probably unwashed hands). I would certainly Not appreciate that if I was her friend and was served that and then saw the stories 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I pray she is not feeding that cheesecake to anyone after she just let Rex eat the mix straight out the bowl with his mouth in the mix 🤮
Let’s be honest it’s for her bestie Hinch 🙄 let’s all brace ourselves for the simpering pictures and video montages later “field goals bubs” “Rex and Ron forever” “women supporting women” 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A8A98B9F-DE37-44D6-9069-FB827B1F460B.jpeg

Sweet Jesus.
When will she realise that nobody loves her son like she does and therefore don’t want his mouth on their food 🤮 it’s not even like it’s a baked cheesecake and the oven would kill the bacteria. bleeping rank

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
wow , lucky guests getting Rex rank finger nails and saliva in their cheesecake. Think I'd pass on that one 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So many things upset me about that video. Why is the bowl so shallow?
Why is he so close to glass vases?
Why is she letting him eat out of the bowl? 😳

So many things upset me about that video. Why is the bowl so shallow?
Why is he so close to glass vases?
Why is she letting him eat out of the bowl? 😳
She whisks the cheesecake mix in a similar bowl. Moronic!

Reactions: 3
I wish she’d get her eldest son a decent hair cut! I don’t know why but his hair cut really bothers me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.