Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that (just below a plug socket) chalkboard finished? so it's grey not black...why am I even surprised!

I see she's not finished painting the skirting either - one side of the room is white (by the ruler) and the side by the chalkboard is grey. It's all so half arsed...she's got the bed in there, stuck stuff on the walls and she's never finished the floor or the woodwork.Or probably a load of other bits we don't see...

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been said but did anyone else find it weird how she went on a tangent about being a teen mum and the whole thing about how great zac is - on her other sons birthday?!

Reactions: 35
Why is Rex still running about in that same grubby baby grow he’s been in all day??! 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just checked now and she definitely used a screwdriver for the piggies. She’s disgusting. Forgetting her sons birthday? Sorry but I don’t have much money and I’ve got all my sons presents, his decorations and will buy his cake the day before and his birthday isn’t until the end of this month. So not relatable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s disgusting isn’t it. The screwdriver didn’t even look clean 🤢 and has she suddenly forgotten it’s leightons birthday? Going on about zach. Horrible really, I bet he feels so left out.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has already been said but did anyone else find it weird how she went on a tangent about being a teen mum and the whole thing about how great zac is - on her other sons birthday?!
Because the whole world 🌎 revolves around her !!

Reactions: 4
I like her middle son, he seems cheeky and I hope he has a lovely birthday. The older one looks shifty. He does all these things and then looks straight at the camera...every time. He’ll turn into Peter Andres son, thinking he’s famous because his dad once was.
Totally agree Zach is sly and deffo acts up when the camera is rolling, I mean what teenager boy wud hug his brother like that when he is being filmed for Instagram

Reactions: 13
She can afford to have the whole house decorated by professionals but she has to do her crappy DIY jobs.

Bloody hole.

Reactions: 4
New thread guys

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.