Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Dd29 for the thread title.

Recap of last thread.

Stacey launched her In The Style collection.

She completed the decoration of her blue loo.

She painted over the fireplace tiles in Rex’s bedroom.

Joe made her spill Calypso juice on one of her ITS dresses.

She washed the front door and replaced the medieval-style lanterns with hanging baskets containing fake flowers.

Last seen gyrating with a paint brush and running herself a ‘special lemon thrush bath’.

Reactions: 16
Those dancing videos or whatever she was doing were horrific. She's clearly unwell and Joe is doing nothing but enabling this behaviour.

bleeping cringe to watch yet also very worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
See he’s got his face into celebrity master chef. Raking in the cash to enable them to decorate Pickle Mansion.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
See he’s got his face into celebrity master chef. Raking in the cash to enable them to decorate Pickle Mansion.
*See he’s got his face into celebrity master chef. Raking in the cash to enable them to ruin Pickle Mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Zachary must get ripped to pieces at school when his Mum does her ridiculous dances. poor boy.

Reactions: 25
Wonder if she will have another phone in drawer day and then come back with Rex room all done saying she did it but probably for builders in. That’s if it’s not been done and the stories were a prerecord.

Reactions: 14
Wonder if she will have another phone in drawer day and then come back with Rex room all done saying she did it but probably for builders in. That’s if it’s not been done and the stories were a prerecord.
I called a phone in drawer day now she just needs to come back with the montage of Rex room finished 😂😂😂

I wonder when she says she’s putting her phone in the drawer she has two phones like hinch. One for instagram and prerecords and one for personal so she puts her Instagram phone in the drawer and uses her personal for the montages 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I've stopped using tattle as often as I did, mainly because I felt there were too many people commenting on children rather than the practices that these "influencers" promote and the way that they operate.
Does anyone believe that Stacey is putting her phone in a drawer for the day? No. Just say you're going to work like everyone else??! Be so much more relatable.

Reactions: 33
I've stopped using tattle as often as I did, mainly because I felt there were too many people commenting on children rather than the practices that these "influencers" promote and the way that they operate.
Does anyone believe that Stacey is putting her phone in a drawer for the day? No. Just say you're going to work like everyone else??! Be so much more relatable.
We’re meant to believe she’s going into London, to the loose women studio, then heading to her “important meetings” without her phone 🙄 ok then hun. She just won’t be recording/posting much! Just say that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We’re meant to believe she’s going into London, to the loose women studio, then heading to her “important meetings” without her phone 🙄 ok then hun. She just won’t be recording/posting much! Just say that 😂
Yeah that's my point. What point is she trying to make by trying to convince her followers that she doesn't have her phone with her? It's just odd.

Reactions: 13
Yeah that's my point. What point is she trying to make by trying to convince her followers that she doesn't have her phone with her? It's just odd.
Imagine she didn't have her phone with her, and God forbid something happened to one of the kids. It's just not realistic and literally anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows it, so I don't understand why she doesn't just say "I've got a super busy day ahead so I won't be posting on my stories." Tbh I don't even see why she has to justify her social media use in the first place - but I suppose all her superfans would complain if the woman didn't let them know exactly what she was doing with every second of every day.

Reactions: 20
Shed be as well painting a target on her eldest sons back posting those videos. He must dread going to school some days.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never read phone in drawer day as not having her phone with her. It just her code word for she’s not posting anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.