Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpritzerTime

I don't get the label obsession personally, but I'm also not a fan of grey.
I can’t understand why people put labels on CLEAR jars and bottles. Thank fuck it says ‘pasta’ on that glass jar Linda because how would we know the mystical contents otherwise? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Why you lying Stacey? Grinch didnt bring the pillows as you posted a picture of them displayed on the bench before she arrived...a pair of lying conniving manipulative cunts ...hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Redbreast

VIP Member
Saliva in cheesecake, letting Pickle roll around in muck; Stace & her bestie..... are fejka as fuck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Why does she talk she’s riding a horse down a hill. Her voice legit is like 📈📉. It’s like she’s sat on an ann summers wand for goodness sake. Always sounds hysterical and over whelmed. Like calm down fffs

• Haha
Reactions: 48

EssexHun

I’m ashamed that I purchased a dress from Stacey’s collection… I was not thinking clearly and sleep deprivation kicked in.. anyways, it’s come and it’s horrible, the static was crackling before I even took it out the package, it’s got a strong smell, it’s a horrid fabric… and I looked like something that should be in The Little House on the Prairie.. wrong on so many levels. DEFINITELY not worth the price tag for sure.. it felt and looked so cheap.. Sorry 😞
So, I packed it up, still crackling away, static as sticking together (I’m sure I got a shock when I slipped it on) and thought ok, it’s a free return… Imagine my horror when before you can get your return QR code, you have to accept a £2.50 admin fee to get your refund! Rip off!
I’m deeply regretting my foolishness and treating myself to an early night, as I want to make sure I bloody sleep and not make stupid decisions again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Wish I’d taken a screenshot but first comment I saw on Instagram was someone gushing about how much they loved Stacey and how ‘real’ she was. Then went on to say “I can’t really afford it but I had to buy one of the items to support her”
This has really got to me. Why do these people think she needs their support? Especially if you can’t afford. What will she go without to ‘help’ Stacey?

• Sad
Reactions: 45

JustaLurker101

I have wandered over from the hinch thread.
I liked stace to a degree but after seeing her blatant lies tonight to cover for hinches on going lies, I’ve lost the tiny bit of respect I had for her! She is just the same as the rest of them!
Pictures for reference- claiming hinch brought her own cushions and didn’t even put them down before she had to go on the swing.
Yet coincidentally look the exact same cushions she laid out earlier.
Why lie? What is the point?
It’s a minor thing but what is the point?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

LouLou5

Totally off topic, forgive me if you think I’m wrong, Stacey bugs me so much but why oh why will she not get her little boys hair cut, that sloppy untidy thing that she seems to think is cute and adorable, it’s not, it’s just scruffy and also letting him spill his milk on his face, I don’t blame the child in any way and I know all kids do this but she encourages it and it does my head in, she should be trying to teach him but no she just giggles, sorry just wanted to get that off my chest
My little boy had long hair like this as well, I actually love it 🤷‍♀️. I dont know why boys always have to have short hair ??

• Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
What in the name of fuck has she done to the wall 🙈 calls that painting and decorating. The beautiful house is going to end up looking like a GCSE art project gone wrong. Cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Rubyronron

VIP Member
Well the Hello Fresh free to her has pi** ed me off big time.
Huge portions so she's been gifted for 5 people.
We have food banks desperately needing donations and she blags free food 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Janedoe123

I pray she is not feeding that cheesecake to anyone after she just let Rex eat the mix straight out the bowl with his mouth in the mix 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Redbreast

VIP Member
They definitely missed a trick here. I’ve bought the dress. I’m just deciding which hat to buy to go with it. Thank you Stace for my amazing dress.......I just love it to the moon and back. Couldn’t have done it without you. I’m feeling so so emotional 😭 I don’t know why. Love you so much ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40