Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Stacey and Hinch were actually pregnant all the times people on these threads were convinced they were, they’d have longer gestation times than elephants! (Yes I know they did finally get it right with Hinch but they’d been saying it on that thread for years, was bound to be right eventually)

Reactions: 8
It is, I remember someone asking me that after I'd had a miscarriage, granted they didn't know that, but people should never ask.
Some women don’t want children, some women have fertility issues and there’s even a such thing as infertility/fertility issues after having successful pregnancies. It’s just a thing that needs to be done with now and not be asked anymore. I can’t imagine how awful you must have felt during that moment. Exactly why people should just keep their mouths shut on the topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Some women don’t want children, some women have fertility issues and there’s even a such thing as infertility/fertility issues after having successful pregnancies. It’s just a thing that needs to be done with now and not be asked anymore. I can’t imagine how awful you must have felt during that moment. Exactly why people should just keep their mouths shut on the topic!
I agree! I don't want kids and when people say (what I consider to be rude) things like 'no kids yet?' 'Haven't you two had kids yet?' 'You'd better hurry up and have kids!' Etc. I say 'I don't want kids, which is lucky for you because can you imagine how your rudeness would've just made me feel if I was desperate for them and having problems or had just had a miscarriage or stillbirth', I hope they learn from that how unacceptable it is from that before they can really upset someone.

To keep on topic, the photo of stacey on the last page looks like her wax work rather than actually her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree! I don't want kids and when people say (what I consider to be rude) things like 'no kids yet?' 'Haven't you two had kids yet?' 'You'd better hurry up and have kids!' Etc. I say 'I don't want kids, which is lucky for you because can you imagine how your rudeness would've just made me feel if I was desperate for them and having problems or had just had a miscarriage or stillbirth', I hope they learn from that how unacceptable it is from that before they can really upset someone.

To keep on topic, the photo of stacey on the last page looks like her wax work rather than actually her!
Madam Tussaud’s jobby 😂😂 it definitely doesn’t look very much like her at all. Even her lips etc look a little bit plumper on that picture (to me anyway)

I know somebody who doesn’t want children too, she finds it highly offensive when people have asked. I think the questions increased tenfold when she got married too but she just doesn’t want them🤷🏻‍♀️ You’d think it was a crime the way people go on!

Reactions: 4
The history of long hair on Wikipedia is interesting I knew some of it already but it's just hair. Maybe she is worried he will take after Joe and she wants him to experience having hair for as long as possible 🤣🤣
Stop it 😂 I nearly inhaled my breakfast from laughing 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I said yesterday that as its called Pickles Gym will it be something for Rex like soft play its not like SS takes him anywhere to play what is that about anyway? I also saw her belly is expanding and wondered if shes pregnant or its just all the junk food
Surely everything is still closed due to Covid?

Long time lurker of this thread. I used to really like Stacey, but only because I’d flick through her stories and not even listen to them😂 I always liked the ‘loose women Stacey’ but they seem to be two completely different people😂 but since coming here and reading this, I’ve noticed so much in her stories! Not even realising they’re pre recorded etc. She’s ruining that mansion, she should have just stayed in her new build if she likes tack🙄 I’m a person who prefers modern and if I had endless millions in my account I still wouldn’t buy a house like that and try and do it up😂 you watch, few weeks time wall stickers from Amazon with ‘love, live, laugh’ on the walls, do a jac Tossa and buy a newish build woman🤦🏼‍♀️ I also never knew Stacey smoked, I can’t imagine it😂 and rexs behaviour...woow! My child is the same age and she is the most gentle, polite little 2 year old, I watch him and think you claim to love your children soooo much, yet you’re turning them into rude, mannerless kids. Yeah people are going to love him, Stace!

Reactions: 10
Soft plays are open near me (outer London) just limited numbers, parents wear masks and they disinfect between sessions.
I thought they were still closed, not that I've checked. I hate soft play, it's hell on earth.

Reactions: 4
Soft plays are open near me (outer London) just limited numbers, parents wear masks and they disinfect between sessions.
All closed here where I am but even so I wouldn’t be rushing back anywhere like that so I wouldn’t judge anyone else for not doing it either

Reactions: 7
There isnt just soft play zoos and farms are open plus parks even when lockdown lifted other than Asda and the woods usually late at night in the freezing cold Stacey never took Rex anywhere and still doesn't

Reactions: 7
All closed here where I am but even so I wouldn’t be rushing back anywhere like that so I wouldn’t judge anyone else for not doing it either
Yeah absolutely not judging anyone, just saying they are open in some places. We’ve only been once as my son was born just before lockdown, thought it would be nice for him to experience it and play with some other kids for the first time (and I’ve had both doses of the vaccine so felt safe). Not somewhere I’ll be rushing back to in a hurry anyway! 😆

I guess he doesn't need to go to a park like us plebs, his gardens probably bigger than most parks, well it is mine.

Reactions: 5
Here's a thought! If S is going to fill that outdoor pool with 6ft of water or whatever how about taking R to some little swimming lessons? Am i the only one filled with dread at the thought of that pool and Rex with his lack of boundaries and discipline?

Reactions: 13
It looked totally unsuitable anyway for a toddler! Does S really not think anything through? What was the plan? Let him climb the ladder and jump off with her filming and laughing as usual? Dont know who else has seen some of the things she removes from her stories but im gobsmacked Rex hasnt already ended up in A and E 😡

Reactions: 21
It looked totally unsuitable anyway for a toddler! Does S really not think anything through? What was the plan? Let him climb the ladder and jump off with her filming and laughing as usual? Dont know who else has seen some of the things she removes from her stories but im gobsmacked Rex hasnt already ended up in A and E 😡
I thought the same and she works with dreams or Benson for beds, not really a good advert for them.

Reactions: 13
bunk bed/cabin beds aren’t recommended for under 6 year olds. Actually can’t believe that she cares so little for her toddlers safety 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The list of things so far that she thinks suitable for a toddlers bedroom:
An en suite
Floorboards
A fireplace
Bunk beds
How her 2 eldest have safely got to the ages they are with all limbs intact I do not know! But I suppose she wasn’t using them for Instagram content when they were kids so less of her dickheadery 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.