Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with long hair on boys my son had long hair thing is when she doesn't tie it up its matted full of food and hanging in his eyes if she kept it washed and brushed it wouldn't be so bad

Reactions: 11
I'm sure her sisters new HQ is in one of the outbuildings.
from the picture of her Hq it looks like there are houses just outside so don’t think it is !
You can also see Stacey taking the picture (this was in lockdown) yet commenting that she can’t wait to see her sister ! They are both such liars !
66EFBE46-CA51-4AA6-91DC-F708CF5ED0BF.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My little boy had long hair like this as well, I actually love it 🤷‍♀️. I dont know why boys always have to have short hair ??
Growing my 1.5 year old boys hair too. Slate her, her hygiene/when he looks grubby but his hair is such a non-issue and it winds me up seeing it mentioned. I think it’s really cute (when his little face/hands/clothes are clean😂)

Reactions: 16
I’m ashamed that I purchased a dress from Stacey’s collection… I was not thinking clearly and sleep deprivation kicked in.. anyways, it’s come and it’s horrible, the static was crackling before I even took it out the package, it’s got a strong smell, it’s a horrid fabric… and I looked like something that should be in The Little House on the Prairie.. wrong on so many levels. DEFINITELY not worth the price tag for sure.. it felt and looked so cheap.. Sorry 😞
So, I packed it up, still crackling away, static as sticking together (I’m sure I got a shock when I slipped it on) and thought ok, it’s a free return… Imagine my horror when before you can get your return QR code, you have to accept a £2.50 admin fee to get your refund! Rip off!
I’m deeply regretting my foolishness and treating myself to an early night, as I want to make sure I bloody sleep and not make stupid decisions again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The hair thing is subjective- I don’t care how other people have their kids’ hair. I personally
don’t like long hair on little boys but we all have different taste. I’d just rather see him sleep in a bed bless him (and not a dog one either)

It makes me so mad (I really shouldn’t let it bother me!!😫) Just get your child into some sort of night time routine!! It’s not hard, SS is no domestic godess it’s just basic parenting!! cooking decent meals, keeping your mouth shut while chewing 🤮 teaching a few polite manners & giving R a bath, clean pj’s, story & bed at a reasonable time - 😡 not rocking him on your lap in bright lights while recording your boring content!!

The hair thing is subjective- I don’t care how other people have their kids’ hair. I personally
don’t like long hair on little boys but we all have different taste. I’d just rather see him sleep in a bed bless him (and not a dog one either)
Yes 👏🏽

Reactions: 3
Exactly, put down in his nice comfy bed in his bedroom! & not at 10pm!!

Reactions: 6
I’m ashamed that I purchased a dress from Stacey’s collection… I was not thinking clearly and sleep deprivation kicked in.. anyways, it’s come and it’s horrible, the static was crackling before I even took it out the package, it’s got a strong smell, it’s a horrid fabric… and I looked like something that should be in The Little House on the Prairie.. wrong on so many levels. DEFINITELY not worth the price tag for sure.. it felt and looked so cheap.. Sorry 😞
So, I packed it up, still crackling away, static as sticking together (I’m sure I got a shock when I slipped it on) and thought ok, it’s a free return… Imagine my horror when before you can get your return QR code, you have to accept a £2.50 admin fee to get your refund! Rip off!
I’m deeply regretting my foolishness and treating myself to an early night, as I want to make sure I bloody sleep and not make stupid decisions again.
Best of luck with the return, I’ve bought from ITS twice (I know I’ll take myself out 🤣💀) and both times they pretended to not receive it and it took over a month to get a refund 🙄😭😅

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Stacey says that Rex doesn’t sleep properly and that’s coz he has no routine and no bed. I am guessing this new bed is an actual bed and not cot which is great but he still needs a routine. It’s not fair he has to fall asleep anywhere. Put him in bed and he will soon sleep again.

Best of luck with the return, I’ve bought from ITS twice (I know I’ll take myself out 🤣💀) and both times they pretended to not receive it and it took over a month to get a refund 🙄😭😅
Oh tit… They sound delightful 🥴

I’ve never ordered from them before and now I won’t again!

Reactions: 5
Oh tit… They sound delightful 🥴

I’ve never ordered from them before and now I won’t again!
I don’t blame you! Their customer service is almost as bad as the clothing quality. Mine had that same smell you describe aswell, cheap nasty sweatshop tat, covered up with tacky z lister collabs and overuse of “babe” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My little boy had long hair like this as well, I actually love it 🤷‍♀️. I dont know why boys always have to have short hair ??
Nothing long with longer hair in boys but thats to long and like rats tails and up in a bobble like a wee girl , she needs to get it styled !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They are two of the most unhealthy looking individuals I’ve ever seen. As if either of them have ever stepped foot in a gym. More like it’s just the trendy thing to have in your house these days. I think Stacey is one of those annoying people who eats what she liked and doesn’t put on weight. That’s not to say she’s healthy though what with the smoking and constant junk food.
I had no idea she smoked 😳 Is this a well known fact I’ve completely missed 😞 This is never mentioned on LW, only Coleen gets the full interrogation whenever this topic comes up!

I had no idea she smoked 😳 Is this a well known fact I’ve completely missed 😞 This is never mentioned on LW, only Coleen gets the full interrogation whenever this topic comes up!
There’s pics of her online. She smoked while pregnant & it was pretty obvious her stalking the neighbours roses first thing in the morning in the old house was a sneaky fag before the kids woke because she was out in all temperatures with her mug of tea. Someone here also pointed out her nicotine finger a few times.

• Sick
  • Wow
There’s pics of her online. She smoked while pregnant & it was pretty obvious her stalking the neighbours roses first thing in the morning in the old house was a sneaky fag before the kids woke because she was out in all temperatures with her mug of tea. Someone here also pointed out her nicotine finger a few times.
This. I’m out before the kids get up getting a sneaky smoke in. And again when they’ve gone to bed. I cut down by tapering off years ago but these two I can’t shake. I probably could Tbf if I set myself up for it, I mean it’s 2 cigs in 24 hours and not even daily as I work shifts so probably average 3 times a week, it’s habit more than addiction, but it’s my own 5 minutes for me. I’ve thought before she’s a smoker with the fingers and tea in the garden while it’s drizzling behaviour

Reactions: 9
This is where they were sleeping this morning! Is it her bedroom? Although the wood cladding looks like the toilet wall she did the other day 🙄
Who knows.... .with skanky stacey anything is possible and they could actually be sleeping on the toilet floor!! 🤢
Why is Leighton not at school?

Reactions: 1
Looks like they're having a gym I just stumbled upon this, not sure if it's been spoken about already
I usually comment and lurk on a different thread but came here this morning to see if anyone commented something I thought today, which I’ll get onto. But just saw the ‘pickles gym’ you’ve posted here, and my first thought, is that it won’t be a gym gym, like weights, treadmills etc, but rather, a sort of ‘jungle gym’ ‘soft play’ area for the boys?! Hence why it says ‘pickles’ gym? But of course, that could just be to fit the house name rather than mean the boys 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, has there been any speculation that SS is infact pregnant? I saw a post from LW yesterday containing her and squash, and my first thought was ‘she’s pregnant’ ??

Just throwing my hat in the ring 😆 also, I was trying to type swash, and it kept correcting me to ‘squash’ but I laughed and left it as I’ve always thought he has ‘small man syndrome’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.