Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where her sister got her puppy from? I can only assume a breeder/puppy farm? šŸ˜„

Reactions: 1
I just donā€™t get why she is getting Rex a new bed if sheā€™s trying to be relatable. He had a SnuzKot which you can extend to a standard single size and the company even advertise it as lasting until your kid is 10 šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Nothing long with longer hair in boys but thats to long and like rats tails and up in a bobble like a wee girl , she needs to get it styled !
šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s personal preference. If you donā€™t like it thatā€™s fine, I personally think itā€™s really cute on a toddler and I mentioned in a comment in growing my boys hair the same (except his will be brushed etc)

Having long hair doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re like a girl at all, very old fashioned POV of gender and how a certain gender should look. My OH has a ā€œman bunā€ I think itā€™s attractive. Viking men for example used to wear their hair long and braided etc. You wouldnā€™t dare have told a Viking their hair was like a girl, youā€™d get your head chopped off šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The history of long hair on Wikipedia is interesting I knew some of it already but it's just hair. Maybe she is worried he will take after Joe and she wants him to experience having hair for as long as possible šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We've had her being 'pregnant' mentioned again, so I'm waiting for a big discussion on that next, or loads of people coming on to defend her šŸ˜“
She breathes and people are like 'yep! She's pregnant! And so what if Rex wears pink and has long hair its #2021' šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We've had her being 'pregnant' mentioned again, so I'm waiting for a big discussion on that next, or loads of people coming on to defend her šŸ˜“
People want to make their minds up, on one post they're saying she's lost too much weight and looks too skinny, the next she's pregnant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People want to make their minds up, on one post they're saying she's lost too much weight and looks too skinny, the next she's pregnant :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Exactly itā€™s baffling. I think speculating that anybody is pregnant is rude anyway in fairness, regardless of how irritating she might be I think itā€™s overstepping the line quite a lot. Like asking a woman without children ā€œwhen are you having childrenā€. Makes my (imaginary) balls cringe.

Reactions: 12
Ha, I know. I have to say she looks the same to me.
I'm wondering what the next gate will be šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
Nothing long with longer hair in boys but thats to long and like rats tails and up in a bobble like a wee girl , she needs to get it styled !
Plenty of men and boys wear their long hair in a ponytail/bun/bobble. It doesn't make them a girl. They don't automatically grow a vag when they tie up their hair ā˜ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly itā€™s baffling. I think speculating that anybody is pregnant is rude anyway in fairness, regardless of how irritating she might be I think itā€™s overstepping the line quite a lot. Like asking a woman without children ā€œwhen are you having childrenā€. Makes my (imaginary) balls cringe.
It is, I remember someone asking me that after I'd had a miscarriage, granted they didn't know that, but people should never ask.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I usually comment and lurk on a different thread but came here this morning to see if anyone commented something I thought today, which Iā€™ll get onto. But just saw the ā€˜pickles gymā€™ youā€™ve posted here, and my first thought, is that it wonā€™t be a gym gym, like weights, treadmills etc, but rather, a sort of ā€˜jungle gymā€™ ā€˜soft playā€™ area for the boys?! Hence why it says ā€˜picklesā€™ gym? But of course, that could just be to fit the house name rather than mean the boys šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Anyway, has there been any speculation that SS is infact pregnant? I saw a post from LW yesterday containing her and squash, and my first thought was ā€˜sheā€™s pregnantā€™ ??

Just throwing my hat in the ring šŸ˜† also, I was trying to type swash, and it kept correcting me to ā€˜squashā€™ but I laughed and left it as Iā€™ve always thought he has ā€˜small man syndromeā€™ šŸ˜‚
I said yesterday that as its called Pickles Gym will it be something for Rex like soft play its not like SS takes him anywhere to play what is that about anyway? I also saw her belly is expanding and wondered if shes pregnant or its just all the junk food

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.