Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bedrooms might be finished, we don't know what's pre-records with her and what isn't. They've definitely got work going on in the house, hence why she's always in the garden
We haven’t seen the kitchen for ages 🤔

Reactions: 3
The bedrooms might be finished, we don't know what's pre-records with her and what isn't. They've definitely got work going on in the house, hence why she's always in the garden
That’s true, house is probably completely finished 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she hasn’t shown the boys room in a long time and when she showed the other rooms they were no beds so it makes me think they are already in their rooms. I wonder if her dad is doing work on her house that’s why he didn’t have Rex today.

Reactions: 4
Where have these kids been sleeping?! They’ve been in that house weeks no? Having their beds up would be my number 1 priority- not jet washing a Wendy house or a derelict pool or dicking about with naff stickers

Reactions: 14
Where have these kids been sleeping?! They’ve been in that house weeks no? Having their beds up would be my number 1 priority- not jet washing a Wendy house or a derelict pool or dicking about with naff stickers
This is where they were sleeping this morning! Is it her bedroom? Although the wood cladding looks like the toilet wall she did the other day 🙄
Who knows.... .with skanky stacey anything is possible and they could actually be sleeping on the toilet floor!! 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely a garage floor as there’s a video on there instagram of it being done, looks like it holds at least 4 cars

Reactions: 1
It’s definitely a garage floor as there’s a video on there instagram of it being done, looks like it holds at least 4 cars
There is a garage and storage barns listed on the house details
  • Triple heated garage
  • Open fronted barn with thatched roof
  • Development potential subject to relevant planning consent
  • Further storage barns

Reactions: 2
Wonder where this is as doesn’t look like where she has shown us. It may be in one of the other outbuildings.

edit to add: it says garage in the post but I didn’t see a garage on the floorplans and I’m sure in a video recently you could see the cars in a driveway near the gate.
As you drive in their gates there are buildings along one side of the garden, almost opposite the Annexe

Reactions: 1
I'm sure her sisters new HQ is in one of the outbuildings.
No!! It's possible tho 🤔

I know everyone adores their own children, sort of lol, but she really is obsessed with Rex. It's getting weird. Like she will let him do anything, ANYTHING, whether it's safe for him to do or not. It would drive me nuts to try and decorate with a toddler unde rmy feet, I wouldn't do it! Dare I say it but she's really spoiling him, does she ever say no?? Or maybe she does but we just don't see it. Yeah it's gotta be that..... surely. 🤔

Reactions: 28
Why is pickle walking about looking like a wee girl with that ponytail? weird and a bloody shame its as if shes treting him like the girl shes not got !

• Angry
No!! It's possible tho 🤔

I know everyone adores their own children, sort of lol, but she really is obsessed with Rex. It's getting weird. Like she will let him do anything, ANYTHING, whether it's safe for him to do or not. It would drive me nuts to try and decorate with a toddler unde rmy feet, I wouldn't do it! Dare I say it but she's really spoiling him, does she ever say no?? Or maybe she does but we just don't see it. Yeah it's gotta be that..... surely. 🤔
Well when he drops that hammer on his foot,Im sure she’ll be saying no then 😣🤦🏽‍♀️ That kid had zero boundaries!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she delete a story of Rexs bed being delivered and then re-upload it? I watched it before and now it’s saying it was posted 15 mins ago.

It’s been said before and I agree- lazy parenting. You have a 1 year old, you’ve been in your new house over a month or something- get his bed up and put him in it to sleep at a decent hour. Same for naps. Infants need their sleep. This notion of ‘I love him so much I just want to cuddle him and let him do whatever he wants because my love is so engulfing’ is ridiculous. Let him go to bed it’s almost 10pm

Reactions: 21
Totally off topic, forgive me if you think I’m wrong, Stacey bugs me so much but why oh why will she not get her little boys hair cut, that sloppy untidy thing that she seems to think is cute and adorable, it’s not, it’s just scruffy and also letting him spill his milk on his face, I don’t blame the child in any way and I know all kids do this but she encourages it and it does my head in, she should be trying to teach him but no she just giggles, sorry just wanted to get that off my chest
My little boy had long hair like this as well, I actually love it 🤷‍♀️. I dont know why boys always have to have short hair ??

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Did she delete a story of Rexs bed being delivered and then re-upload it? I watched it before and now it’s saying it was posted 15 mins ago.
Yes 🙄

My little boy had long hair like this as well, I actually love it 🤷‍♀️. I dont know why boys always have to have short hair ??
But im sure you washed and brushed your sons hair! Rex’s hair constantly looks like rats tails with bits of food hiding in there 🤢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.