Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More junk food! Anyone see when she put on her stories that they often have takeaway EVERY NIGHT because she can't be bothered to cook? I cant be bothered to cook sometimes but then i remember the importance of putting a decent meal on the table for my kids! I mean how long does it take to knock up a bit of pasta? Lazy mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was probably planned for Joe to “accidentally” let slip the wedding date. Watch the freebies pile in now all these brands know when it’s happening.
Everything about this pair is planned. You know well they would have been planning this tv appearance for days beforehand & would have rehearsed everything right down to her facial expressions

Reactions: 13
Looks like they're having a gym I just stumbled upon this, not sure if it's been spoken about already
We probably won't see her announce this on the gram for at least another month when she'll pretend it's "only just been done"

Reactions: 18
Can’t wait for her ITS “wedding collection” to be released. Bridesmaid sacks dresses galore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like they're having a gym I just stumbled upon this, not sure if it's been spoken about already
Wonder where this is as doesn’t look like where she has shown us. It may be in one of the other outbuildings.

edit to add: it says garage in the post but I didn’t see a garage on the floorplans and I’m sure in a video recently you could see the cars in a driveway near the gate.

Reactions: 3
Wonder where this is as doesn’t look like where she has shown us. It may be in one of the other outbuildings.

edit to add: it says garage in the post but I didn’t see a garage on the floorplans and I’m sure in a video recently you could see the cars in a driveway near the gate.
I think it had a few other external barn buildings that weren’t included on the floor plan. Might be one of them.

Reactions: 1

Pickles gym?? So weird

Definitely think it was planned to announce wedding date.
Also who eats a big Mac with one hand 🤦

She can probably do anything with one hand as her phone is permanently filming with the other!

Reactions: 12
They is a garage in the annex and a workshop so could also be in there.
They is a garage in the annex and a workshop so could also be in there.
Yes if you look at Joe's tags by the company on his page, he is tagged by them on 2 different garage flooring posts 🤔 I saw the company tagged on a meme page and then went to their profile and spotted Joe and the baby on a post straight away. Well it was the pickles gym I noticed first and thought who the heck has done that

Reactions: 6
When she posted ages ago when the venue was booked im sure the 31st of July was on there, unless I’ve dreamt it 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes if you look at Joe's tags by the company on his page, he is tagged by them on 2 different garage flooring posts 🤔 I saw the company tagged on a meme page and then went to their profile and spotted Joe and the baby on a post straight away. Well it was the pickles gym I noticed first and thought who the heck has done that
They are two of the most unhealthy looking individuals I’ve ever seen. As if either of them have ever stepped foot in a gym. More like it’s just the trendy thing to have in your house these days. I think Stacey is one of those annoying people who eats what she liked and doesn’t put on weight. That’s not to say she’s healthy though what with the smoking and constant junk food.

Reactions: 15
It’s interesting how she didn’t show the garage makeover maybe it doesn’t fit with her I’m just like everyone else crap !
The house has heated garages and storage barns which she hasn’t mentioned

Reactions: 7

Because they are converting it into a gym!

Reactions: 2
Wondering if its an actual gym? Judging by the name i wouldnt be surprised if its actually some kind of playroom/soft play for the feral one! Its not like he ever goes anywhere to play/burn off energy like the park or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are they converting outbuildings in to gyms etc before they’ve sorted rooms for all their kids to sleep in? Rex’s room has bare floorboards, it’s half painted and his cot is nowhere to be seen. But hey, at least the garage has gym flooring in now?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why are they converting outbuildings in to gyms etc before they’ve sorted rooms for all their kids to sleep in? Rex’s room has bare floorboards, it’s half painted and his cot is nowhere to be seen. But hey, at least the garage has gym flooring in now?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
The bedrooms might be finished, we don't know what's pre-records with her and what isn't. They've definitely got work going on in the house, hence why she's always in the garden

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.