Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Joe will be in the dog house for a very long time now, giving away the date of the wedding live on Loose Women.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Joe's just said they are getting married the last Sunday in July. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to say it and stacee was to slow to stop him. She is not happy.

Reactions: 7
I know this isn’t really about SS, but if Joe’s as self conscious about hair loss as she makes him out to be, have a look at him on Loose Women right now!!
he looks like he’s borrowed John Travolta’s wig from Grease!! Just lose it gracefully man!
It’s looks like he has that spray that covers your scalp so hides the “thinning “

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really do think joe comes across really well when he’s on here and I love that Stacey’s face is like 😨 wondering what he’s going to say next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this isn’t really about SS, but if Joe’s as self conscious about hair loss as she makes him out to be, have a look at him on Loose Women right now!!
he looks like he’s borrowed John Travolta’s wig from Grease!! Just lose it gracefully man!
Looks like a fresh topping of shreddies on his head .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s just said Stacey would have been a site manager in her former life 🤣🤣🤣 her face!!!! If looks could kill

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s just said Stacey would have been a site manager in her former life 🤣🤣🤣 her face!!!! If looks could kill
Haha yes!! The looks she's been giving him!
I think he's coming across as much nicer than her! She definitely wears the trousers in that relationship.....I bet she's a right moody witch

Reactions: 14
Haha yes!! The looks she's been giving him!
I think he's coming across as much nicer than her! She definitely wears the trousers in that relationship.....I bet she's a right moody witch
Tbh I found them quite entertaining to
to watch together. Shoot me now! They definitely have chemistry but she certainly wears the trousers and I bet can absolutely be a mardy moo.

Edited to add I still think she's as irritating as hell on Insta with all the fakery and giggling while speaking.

Reactions: 10
Why does she always film herself or Rex eating? No one wants to see you with a mouth full of food. Also funny how traffics horrendous yet the car seems to be moving at normal speed so not sat in traffic.

Reactions: 9
What an animal. Mouth full of food 😩 strap your nose bag on Stace when you eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate Instagram Stacey and some of the things she does but I find loose women Stacey ok 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Why can she not be like that all the time, why the fake Stacey on Instagram. I do have to say I think her and joe are well suited they should probably do more together as she drops the daftness when on tv with him

Reactions: 8
It was probably planned for Joe to “accidentally” let slip the wedding date. Watch the freebies pile in now all these brands know when it’s happening.

Reactions: 31
Definitely think it was planned to announce wedding date.
Also who eats a big Mac with one hand 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.