Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes looks so cheap and nasty, itchy polyester and shapeless. Alright for Stacey who is tall and slender and will be able to wear a lot of different styles but the lass from gogglebox, it does her no favours!! No waist and matronly bust

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe just how much her sister is muscling in on this launch. And, I’m sorry, the state of Rex’s hands yesterday was honestly gross. Of course kids should play and get messy and not be wiped and washed every two mins, but the state they were in, and getting ready for the evening, she should have taken two minutes to wash them.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m actually surprised Stacey hasn’t posted more about the launch. She did a swipe up earlier and then shared Adams post about it slow. I expected a montage, grid post and stories of her crying and being overwhelmed with how many orders they are etc. No doubt some of these will come later and she will prob share messages from her fans again 😜

Reactions: 2
The majority of her clothes just hang shapeless. I'm only 5ft so they would leave me looking even dumpier and shorter. Like shapeless tents 😄. I think you have to have some kind of height for them so no Stacey they aren't for everyone.

Reactions: 6
The Poundland Stacey (aka the sister) is really riding the coat tails of this ITS collection isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Confession ... I wanted to buy the lemon top after seeing it and on her stories ... ok I know you’ll try and ban me from this thread now 😂 BUT when I looked at it online well I made the good decision of not buying it.

The rest of the range erm ... it’s kind of basic so I’m not sure why it took a year to complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Confession ... I wanted to buy the lemon top after seeing it and on her stories ... ok I know you’ll try and ban me from this thread now 😂 BUT when I looked at it online well I made the good decision of not buying it.

The rest of the range erm ... it’s kind of basic so I’m not sure why it took a year to complete.
When life gives you 🍋 go make a rave thread hun xx

(I'm joking ahahahahah)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course she had to have a bleeping eucalyptus dress in there...cause her and hinch invented that trend 😏🧐 clothes would make you look like a bag lady. Same as Jac Jossas cheap tit collection massively overpriced when most of the dresses look like you’re wearing a tent. Thank you so so much guys. I just love you all so much....I love my little family on here. Bet you do Stace. They’re making you millions 💰

Reactions: 14
Anyone that has been trying to visualise the distance between the Annexe & the house, it’s very clear on her stories right now where Rex is on his Asda truck.
I tried to mark it on screen grabs
There is a smaller gap between me and neighbours across the road fgs

Reactions: 12
It was actually crashing for me and I was just browsing
Fine and dandy here in Spain.. AND we have terrible internet!

I wonder why they have such a massive emphasis on using the app? I always prefer to view clothes on my laptop. I'd never order direct from the app unless I'd viewed the item elsewhere before..🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ve never commented on any thread other than PTWM before, but SS and this ITS range has annoyed me for a few reasons, firstly the way they’re really really pushing the app on people, an app that collects a tit ton of data on people, a clothes app has no need for what they want access to. Also note how the “winners” of the whole range of clothes were 2 inspiring mummy bloggers, talk about transparent as duck!!

Stacey has gone well down in my opinions now, not only because of the above but also because watching Rex drink tea in bed with no bibs or anything really made unreasonably anxious. He’s always trashing his expensive clothes with food and it bugs the duck out of me USE A SODDING BIB OR SOMETHING!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe just how much her sister is muscling in on this launch. And, I’m sorry, the state of Rex’s hands yesterday was honestly gross. Of course kids should play and get messy and not be wiped and washed every two mins, but the state they were in, and getting ready for the evening, she should have taken two minutes to wash them.
She’s filthy

Reactions: 10
I’m amazed how much oversharing she’s doing & how much it could jeopardise her family’s safety. All it takes is one unhinged fan.
Exactly, I follow Georgia from towies house renovation page and she said that they don't show the front of the house. I think Stacey could learn from them.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually surprised Stacey hasn’t posted more about the launch. She did a swipe up earlier and then shared Adams post about it slow. I expected a montage, grid post and stories of her crying and being overwhelmed with how many orders they are etc. No doubt some of these will come later and she will prob share messages from her fans again 😜
Don't they say around 7pm is prime time for engagement? She'll probably wait until then for a grid post

Reactions: 7
Maybe for her personally they were great....or maybe she was paid more to day so 😅
When you see the other stuff she reviews and slates like the she in stuff. I don't see how she LOVED every item of clothes as some obviously in my own opinion we're awful. It is a bizarre collection as it's for a very quirky style I find. Not my cup of tea personally

Reactions: 4
Iv never ordered from ITS but I'm assuming it's like primark quality? The collection isn't anything special majority of those dress will make most average shaped people look so frumpy..

I know its been said so many times but I'm all for kids getting messy and being a bit wild running around outdoors but be prepared for lots of outfit changes and a bath and clean Pjs is a must at bedtime . She must be blind if she won't cut rexs hair not to lose the curls.. Its not curly its unkempt and needs a good scrub.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.