Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, even her fellow influencers can't wait to get that cheap polyester dress off. Look how badly fitting the neckline is 😬
God that vomit sack could not be more unflattering. Why do big brands think making something technically available in every size is equal to inclusivity? Noone is saying that clothes don't exist for bigger sizes, more that they don't modify styles to SUIT all body shapes and sizes. This range has done nothing to combat that, if anything it just does bigger sizes the dirty by dressing them like this. I'm a 12 and I would look like a frumpy sprout in that tit.

Reactions: 20
Can't believe how unflattering the clothes are! No wonder they could make them Suze & height inclusive, the just cut fabric in different sizes & there is not really any design to follow!

Reactions: 7
I hate ITS - cheap tat sold and high prices.

Same old script. Jac Tossa does it better not so fake. (and I dislike her!) Why can't the sheep see through these sales pitches?

1619521282586.png

Reactions: 11
Adam the owner said the app is crashing as they are over 100 thousand people on. What? 😱
I think they say that so people go on the site. I just went on and it’s not working slow at all. It’s all to do with the marketing.

Reactions: 21
Just popping in (mostly lurk the Stacey threads) to say that is the ugliest effing kids room I have ever seen 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So tacky and anyone who buys the family and fakes forever label, needs to give their head a wobble.
Screenshot_20210427-122435.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw on TikTok (yes i know, i'm sad haha) someone reviewing her ITS stuff as she's received it - i assume for free so that she could review it, dont know.

Anyways, the lady in question is VERY funny, and i thought she'd say it was all tit but she raved about it! I personally couldnt see how any of it was decent, it all looked just like sacks, basically. (I mean, i guess she wouldnt say it was tit if it was gifted especially for that reason but i was still suprised if that makes sense!)

Reactions: 8
I saw on TikTok (yes i know, i'm sad haha) someone reviewing her ITS stuff as she's received it - i assume for free so that she could review it, dont know.

Anyways, the lady in question is VERY funny, and i thought she'd say it was all tit but she raved about it! I personally couldnt see how any of it was decent, it all looked just like sacks, basically. (I mean, i guess she wouldnt say it was tit if it was gifted especially for that reason but i was still suprised if that makes sense!)
I had a nosey at in the style or Adams account yesterday and they shared a profile of some woman who they sent it to review, because she'd done a funny Lorna luxe review and allegedly gives honest reviews. The girl, just said how great it all was, so not honest at all.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe how unflattering the clothes are! No wonder they could make them Suze & height inclusive, the just cut fabric in different sizes & there is not really any design to follow!
Yet another undeclared #gift. All this batch of skanky 'influencers' have had it (in the same colours too!)

Reactions: 3
I had a nosey at in the style or Adams account yesterday and they shared a profile of some woman who they sent it to review, because she'd done a funny Lorna luxe review and allegedly gives honest reviews. The girl, just said how great it all was, so not honest at all.
Ah yes that must be the same one! Ashleigh i think her name is.... I was so disappointed!

Reactions: 6
I'm always a bit weary where an influencer has been sent items from a clothing range to review. Of course they'll say it's all brilliant because they want the freebies to continue. Even if they thought it was poorly made I highly doubt they'd actually say so as it might hinder chances of other brands sending them stuff..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.