Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so rough with animals. She needs to teach that kid some boundaries. I don’t watch her often but whenever I do I can’t help but think he’s feral

• Sad
Reactions: 39
The thing is that if he does get bit, which will be his own fault, they'll probably have the dog put down and then buy another one. I don't think they care about animals, the cat was pretty much disposable.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The whole ITS style collection just look like copies of what's available on Shein already. I do prefer Stacey's to the likes of Saffron's collection though

Reactions: 8
Also see lots of peoples comments saying they are not happy in the style app was crashing and they had stuff in the basket but some of the payments was working and it kept not working and when it finally did work the items in their basket had since sold out. People said it should take the stock out of stock if it’s in the basket and give them some time to checkout as it’s not fair. Adam the owner said it is being restocked and I have a feeling this won’t be the full collection. As with other collections I think they will do more launches etc. Only time will tell I guess.

My main thought when I saw those lights was how in days both they and the wall would be covered in Rex's dirty handprints because as we know she rarely ever washes his hands (or her own probably)

Reactions: 12
My main thought when I saw those lights was how in days both they and the wall would be covered in Rex's dirty handprints because as we know she rarely ever washes his hands (or her own probably)
I was looking at the trailing wire 🙄

Reactions: 15
Where are the clothes actually made? I looked and can't fund anything about them not being from some sweat shop paying pennies per week

Reactions: 7
I dislike her and the way she let's R behave with animals. Her saying "I know.." doesn't change the fact. It's a new puppy already being moved to be with a new family, so what do the idiots do...take him to be with 2 other bigger dogs, a boisterous toddler and whoever else S has in her house, talk about stupid! I feel sorry for the puppy already, sat outside in the cold in a dog outfit being used for the gram. I hate how people assume animals are throw away items.

Reactions: 29
"We worked so hard on this collection" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. 16 oversized tents in different patterns 😂😂😂😂😂. Oh and maybe different neck lines

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does every single one of her bleeping instagram video sound like an acceptance speech at the Oscars.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jemma’s brought her new puppy to staceys and it’s outside with staceys dogs. Your not suppose to let it mix with other dogs or go outside til it’s had all its injections. Also the way Rex is with that dog is not okay. He’s going to end up hurting it 😡

Probably another dog that just happened to be available to be rehomed🙄🙄

'm not judging (I bought my dog as rescues won't give 99% of dogs to families with young kids) but it annoys me that she lied! These dogs are worth thousands at the moment. Stacey bought her dog 100%

Reactions: 6
Some of the patterns are nice but the styles are grotesque,

Some of the dresses, the shape/length reminds me of dressing a toddler, just enough to hide your fuff.

Or your grans nightie.

1619553443201.png

ss.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Those little dogs have such sensitive spins and Rex is allowed to be so rough with them. Stacey be a proper parent and teach your child and maybe say no to him once in a while.

Reactions: 13
I saw on TikTok (yes i know, i'm sad haha) someone reviewing her ITS stuff as she's received it - i assume for free so that she could review it, dont know.

Anyways, the lady in question is VERY funny, and i thought she'd say it was all tit but she raved about it! I personally couldnt see how any of it was decent, it all looked just like sacks, basically. (I mean, i guess she wouldnt say it was tit if it was gifted especially for that reason but i was still suprised if that makes sense!)

Massively dissapointed when I saw this as usually love her. That green lampshade looked awful on her. So desperate. It gets to them all eventually.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.