Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv never ordered from ITS but I'm assuming it's like primark quality? The collection isn't anything special majority of those dress will make most average shaped people look so frumpy..

I know its been said so many times but I'm all for kids getting messy and being a bit wild running around outdoors but be prepared for lots of outfit changes and a bath and clean Pjs is a must at bedtime . She must be blind if she won't cut rexs hair not to lose the curls.. Its not curly its unkempt and needs a good scrub.
Have to agree that lady that was on the ITS stories, I can’t remember her name she said she was a size 16-18 anyway, the stuff she tried on mainly didn’t flatter her body shape at all it was just tent like and unflattering. And she’s a pretty lady.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Not only does the toddlers bedroom have an en suite and hard fireplace in the corner, it is now also going to have... floorboards? Is she trying to make the least child friendly children’s room ever?! Not to mention the wall of nightmares that she created yesterday.
It's too big for one little baby... plus black n Grey n white n now bare floorboards... not cosy comfy... its going to be the opposite of what a nursery should he ...

Reactions: 8
Exactly, I follow Georgia from towies house renovation page and she said that they don't show the front of the house. I think Stacey could learn from them.
It’s quite worrying. I hope she plans on getting a top notch security system in quickly.

Reactions: 3
Can I quickly derail briefly to ask someone who knows, how does she do those morning montages? Why do people say that she makes the bed backwards to do it? Doesn’t she just take a pic of it scruffy and then take a pic of it once made? I can’t get my head around it.

Because Harry’s Mum doesn’t want Harry on Staceys insta and showing his room would be an invasion of his privacy.
But she's ok with him doing lives at weird hours with adults asking all kinds of invasive questions..go figure !

Yeah she even said you can see joe in the mirror pulling the covers off this morning. I don’t get the point as you have to make it twice.
Probably doesn't remake it lol...

Reactions: 2
Iv never ordered from ITS but I'm assuming it's like primark quality? The collection isn't anything special majority of those dress will make most average shaped people look so frumpy..

I know its been said so many times but I'm all for kids getting messy and being a bit wild running around outdoors but be prepared for lots of outfit changes and a bath and clean Pjs is a must at bedtime . She must be blind if she won't cut rexs hair not to lose the curls.. Its not curly its unkempt and needs a good scrub.
I bought a jumper from ITS and one wash and it’s stretched and baggy. So disappointed

So tacky and anyone who buys the family and fakes forever label, needs to give their head a wobble.
View attachment 548031
The bloody obsession with labels..I'm ok upto a point .. salt pepper tea coofee ..sugar ..but .it's getting absurd... like imagine a home n a kitchen with label on everything... arrrgh

Reactions: 7
Her ITS collection is quite pricey considering the shite quality! I’d rather spend a few more pounds and get a quality product that lasts longer!

• Heart
In the style is ridiculously over priced but I bet so many people buy a load of it using the klarna etc just so they have what Stacey has advertised. Just like the people constantly buying unnecessary cleaning products and tagging Hinch. It's vicious for easily influenced people.

Reactions: 11
Every time I see her stories I wince a bit as her house continues to be turned into a grey prison with Amazon tat stapled to the walls. Also she said she mixed one of the grey shades using leftovers- so when she says she will ‘touch up’ scratches (and there will be plenty with the botch jobs and Rex being a tot) she won’t have any of this mystical mixed paint available surely. I hate wall stickers of any kind but taste is subjective so hey ho. I guess the floor boards will go white with some ‘small business’ rugs added or she will be back lining Jeff Amazon’s pockets again

Reactions: 8
Anyone that has been trying to visualise the distance between the Annexe & the house, it’s very clear on her stories right now where Rex is on his Asda truck.
I tried to mark it on screen grabs
Which is which ... can see 2 structures ...one in right corner n one in middle of screen... those young boys actually walk over between these 2 in the dark ... I dont understand how they could allow or agree to that..plus morning they wake up get dressed n walk across for breakkie n school ... n what happens in winter ... I guess it would snow.... n not like there aren't sufficient rooms I'm the main structure

Reactions: 1
The bloody obsession with labels..I'm ok upto a point .. salt pepper tea coofee ..sugar ..but .it's getting absurd... like imagine a home n a kitchen with label on everything... arrrgh
I don't get the label obsession personally, but I'm also not a fan of grey.

I don't get the label obsession personally, but I'm also not a fan of grey.
I can’t understand why people put labels on CLEAR jars and bottles. Thank duck it says ‘pasta’ on that glass jar Linda because how would we know the mystical contents otherwise? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I saw on TikTok (yes i know, i'm sad haha) someone reviewing her ITS stuff as she's received it - i assume for free so that she could review it, dont know.

Anyways, the lady in question is VERY funny, and i thought she'd say it was all tit but she raved about it! I personally couldnt see how any of it was decent, it all looked just like sacks, basically. (I mean, i guess she wouldnt say it was tit if it was gifted especially for that reason but i was still suprised if that makes sense!)
I think I saw the same person and I really like her and think she is funny. I don’t think she was honest about the new range and pretended to love it all so she would get more stuff. I am sure if she had bought it she would have said half of it she disliked.

Reactions: 5

Yes! This! All for messy play but there's no excuse for kids not to be in clean pjs. I don't know if its just that ss is everywhere atm but she's annoying me more and more 😒

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why people put labels on CLEAR jars and bottles. Thank duck it says ‘pasta’ on that glass jar Linda because how would we know the mystical contents otherwise? 🤪
Exactly this! I have my dishwasher tabs and washing capsules decanted into clip jars that sit on a shelf out of reach above my dishwasher and washing machine. I felt zero need to label them as I can clearly see what is in there. Keeps them tidy and secure plus i can fit more on the shelf in these jars rather than keeping them in the packets.

Reactions: 2
I've recently learned about the Saturation Rate of large accounts on insta. In my opinion the reason we keep getting these pointless stories is to keep her SR low. The lower your ratio of ads to original content the more you look appealing and the more you can charge potential advertisers.

Jac Tossa must have a 99% SR because all she does is ITS & tan ads and complain.

1619541517059.png

She considers £44 a lot of money for some lights? Stace, love... I know you’re trying to be down with the poor folk, but firstly it’s not really that expensive really for a light up wall feature, secondly you live in a million pound mansion. Rich folk pretending to be aghast at expensive things (whilst buying them :rolleyes:) is my pet hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Jemma’s brought her new puppy to staceys and it’s outside with staceys dogs. Your not suppose to let it mix with other dogs or go outside til it’s had all its injections. Also the way Rex is with that dog is not okay. He’s going to end up hurting it 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.