Stacey Solomon #26 Tap to trash Pickle Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey wore the same yellow jumper to sand the floors in, then party in the garden then had it on in bed with food spots on it while she’s loving everyone to the moon and back - again. No doubt the boys all fell into bed in their clothes too but never mind as long as they were matching Stacey. They can all be grubby together. Perhaps if she didn’t spend so much time reading her misguided sycophants messages she could have a wash, remove her makeup and put some nightclothes on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
New to the ss posts has anyone mentioned the fact Joe's kids room didn't get shown on the tour? It was the big pickles want to share a room (but then built a wall down it so they didn't have to share a room 🤔) so did they or didn't they want to....with a brief mention of oh and Joe's big pickles off up there. Wonder why she didn't show it... is it a shoe box? 😭 poor kid
its reasonable size, has en-suite bathroom too

Stacey wore the same yellow jumper to sand the floors in, then party in the garden then had it on in bed with food spots on it while she’s loving everyone to the moon and back - again. No doubt the boys all fell into bed in their clothes too but never mind as long as they were matching Stacey. They can all be grubby together. Perhaps if she didn’t spend so much time reading her misguided sycophants messages she could have a wash, remove her makeup and put some nightclothes on.
Very strange behaviour from someone with a sweating problem 😳 She could try having a shower everyday and actually changing her clothes !

Reactions: 20
Im being picky here, but just seen on 'In the style' Instagram, there was two tables full of grazing boards for them to eat, yet she uploaded they were eating Papa John's in the tent. All of that food from a grazing company just left to dry up in the sun, and highly likely just lobbed in the bin. So wasteful

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Im being picky here, but just seen on 'In the style' Instagram, there was two tables full of grazing boards for them to eat, yet she uploaded they were eating Papa John's in the tent. All of that food from a grazing company just left to dry up in the sun, and highly likely just lobbed in the bin. So wasteful
Doesn’t matter when it’s all #gifted. Hinch alias Bubs will probably be round later to hoover it all up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New here, but have noticed all of Staceys “amazing” diy tips seem to be stolen from the DIY on a Budget Facebook group.

She’s even more hard faced than I thought if she tries to make a book from this.
I'm banned from that group 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm banned from that group 😂
You're not missing much 😂 mostly people sticking fablon or glitter over any surface they're not MDF panelling, mixed in with the obvious braggers who live in massive homes which clearly haven't been DIY'ed at all, just posting for likes or to direct traffic to their insta pages!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone further back mentioned about nursery. I'm sure she said mid March that Rex was starting nursery in a couple of weeks, yet he still appears to be there in all her stories throughout the day.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but absolute dirt of Rex hands and nails in the picture were she’s doing his hair it’s not the child’s fault it’s hers but that’s shocking and in the style have the picture on their stories too

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
New here, but have noticed all of Staceys “amazing” diy tips seem to be stolen from the DIY on a Budget Facebook group.

She’s even more hard faced than I thought if she tries to make a book from this.
All her storage hacks were copied from an Instagram page

Reactions: 4
You're not missing much 😂 mostly people sticking fablon or glitter over any surface they're not MDF panelling, mixed in with the obvious braggers who live in massive homes which clearly haven't been DIY'ed at all, just posting for likes or to direct traffic to their insta pages!
Ha, I do miss some of the tacky DIY jobs. I only got banned after they said how happy they were to share adverts in the page. I replied saying, they were happy about making money from the ads and got banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's pretty quiet today, considering it's launch day

Reactions: 2
Oh I love you all equates to oh I love all your money that’s lined my pockets you fools....I bet her followers actually believe she loves them they are that gormless

Reactions: 15
Oh I love you all equates to oh I love all your money that’s lined my pockets you fools....I bet her followers actually believe she loves them they are that gormless
They kind of deserve to be taken advantage of in a way

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See, all her followers will see that care home comment as what an angel SS is, but realistically, if she was genuinely doing it out of the kindness of her heart, wtf can't she get on with it without needing to post about it on insta? Why can't people see through this self serving bullshit? SUCH a sweetheart but an hour later will be launching her collection with a business that promotes fast fashion. Aye pull the other one.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.